Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A accident

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    Really? I have never seen that mentioned before. If so, I must have missed it, but it surprises me...
    I have a number of bases for which I'm keeping track of the full cycle. If I haven't logged on at all on a specific base for a day, or two days, I can set the 'clock' back for that base ... It surprised me as well, but usually it is exactly the number of days I haven't logged on (yes, this happens sometimes... I have too many bases - since I also pretend to have a life outside of the game sometimes lol)

Here is a link to the Trader Cycle https://www.clash.ninja/guides/the-trader-cycle
    Can copy and paste for reference.
    I also wasnt aware it froze if you dont log on, but only accounts I actively watch I open daily, so dont matter.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I have a number of bases for which I'm keeping track of the full cycle. If I haven't logged on at all on a specific base for a day, or two days, I can set the 'clock' back for that base ... It surprised me as well, but usually it is exactly the number of days I haven't logged on
    This is very interesting... I've had reports of the trader cycle tracker on the Clash Ninja Upgrade Tracker ending up out of sync with the offers in game, and this would explain it.
    Clash Ninja - Upgrade and Stats Tracker
    https://www.clash.ninja - Forum Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    Sorry to hear that but if dont want to use then you can sell it for 50 gems
    Refund of 50 gems is still a good value considering that rune of gold / elixier , dark elixier cost 1500&3000 gems respectively and are sold for 50 gems each 
    Its not worth selling a shovel for 50 gems in return, infact the shovel cost ten times more then that

Wouldn’t Apple / Google help IF this was a one off?

Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    Wouldn’t Apple / Google help IF this was a one off?
    No, only if there was a problem buying the gems, that's the only part they play. Using them is between customer and SC.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Its not worth selling a shovel for 50 gems in return, infact the shovel cost ten times more then that
    Yeah , shovel of obstacles is pretty rare item so i stated that if op dont want to use it then selling it for 50 gems is the best value as refund of full gems is not possible and it does cost 10x the gems recieved by selling but its still worth as selling rune would ve been even worst ^_^;
    As the rune of dark cost 60x to the gems recieved in return
    However , i dont think anyone except for maxed out players would sell rune of dark
    But if anyone does than it could be said as the "worst trade deal in the history of trade deals"

I’m sorry this happened, probably feels bad.

especially because it’s the shovel, and I have no love lost for that, since I like everything nice and tidy.

the other day, after checking how long my spell upgrade had remaining, I didn’t cancel out of the screen and put phone in pocket, and buttdialed the gem finish option. Oops lol

I’ve had so many accidents in this game I could list them all day if I could remember. Mostly it’s accidents during an attack though, during the beginning, middle parts, and sometimes at the end too.