Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat event

Boat event

How is everyone feeling about the boat event?

I'm not worried about meeting the global total (I almost think I misread it because 5 million is *low*.) I'm worried I won't even get enough boats done to join the global event.

I put on a booster I've been saving which will fill 3 crates on my boats and I also kicked the 2 diamonds to activate a second booster which will call boats faster. I still think it's going to be a struggle.

Anyone else think boat events are a pain or is it just me?

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    It appears the global reward will be the usual 10 diamonds and not any special Halloween deco. I've decided it's not worth going all the way to the global goal. The first personal reward was just a green voucher and I have more than 2000 of those.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Since the Global Train Visitors and Global Truck events took place within the past week, I think some players like me are stocking up on our depleted inventory and are opting out of the Global Boat event.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Since the Global Train Visitors and Global Truck events took place within the past week, I think some players like me are stocking up on our depleted inventory and are opting out of the Global Boat event.
    I think you're right. I'm only planning to do enough boats to join the global level threshold since I want the diamonds. I am guessing most people are not willing to put in the effort for 5 boats. I don't blame them, really.

Centennial Club
    That's true, i don't think i can finsih all my boats but i will fill those crates that need help in the paper. Good luck!

Yep, sending all those boats asking for sugar, cream & jams. Not getting very far with event so far & not sure I'll get enoygh to join global event to get diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleLover14 View Post
    Yep, sending all those boats asking for sugar, cream & jams. Not getting very far with event so far & not sure I'll get enoygh to join global event to get diamonds
    no one is getting any diamonds, we haven’t succeeded in reaching the global threshold in a 2 day boat event in a year, I have no idea why they keep holding them. If you sleep, it’s impossible to meet the individual thresholds without using diamonds to call boats....who is doing that ? Lol. They need to stop having the 2 day boat event or lower the global threshold to 3 million, max.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    no one is getting any diamonds, we haven’t succeeded in reaching the global threshold in a 2 day boat event in a year, I have no idea why they keep holding them. If you sleep, it’s impossible to meet the individual thresholds without using diamonds to call boats....who is doing that ? Lol. They need to stop having the 2 day boat event or lower the global threshold to 3 million, max.
    If you take a look at the top contributors, top hoods and the farms at the top of the boat leaderboard you will see that many many people are using thousands of diamonds to call the boats repeatedly 24/7
    Farm 270 - Town 92
    Barn 14,800 - Silo 13,650
    54 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    If you take a look at the top contributors, top hoods and the farms at the top of the boat leaderboard you will see that many many people are using thousands of diamonds to call the boats repeatedly 24/7
    My Baby Farm is amused by the above but thankful to those who support the game financially in ways I cannot and will not.

Thank you very much or kiitos paljon in Finnish.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:07 PM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Yeah, I totally dont understand that. Why do these hoods spend so many diamonds to call in these boats, or to do any of the global events? Do the top hoods get some extra prize that the rest of us don’t for completing so many boats?

Happy Haven; Level 139 Town 40
    Achievements: 147/150
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck