Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boat event

Centennial Club
    Some players like boat tasks and they don't mind calling boats in with diamonds. i can never understand that act though. Spending 20 diamonds on a single task and you need to fill those crates with goodies, but getting someone to help to fill is easy. Perhaps they are desperately wanting more vouchers and they have thousands of diamonds to spend.

Personally hate boats they ask for so much stuff and you get so little from them, so i avoid boats so the event was not in my taste.

I didn't even come close to completing the boat event. It seemed like an awful lot of boats for the short time of the event.
    Level 215

In some Hadrons like Kaons, strange D mesons, and other such Strange Particles.
    I was not willing to do boats.
    But then started with little hope that if global goal would be met, its free 10 diamonds for me.
    So
    1st reward at 1 boat
    2nd reward at 3 boats
    3rd reward at 5 boats (and entry to global event)

By end of 2nd day, I did 5 boats and got entry to global event
    And then I stopped.

Boats take time...
    4 hrs to arrive.
    And then extra time needed to make the products
    I mean, unless you don't spend diamonds, you can't get all 5 rewards (unless time is longer)

Yes there are boosters that fill boat crates, and you can ask for help but its still asks a lot for boats.
    Last edited by StrangeQuark; October 26th, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | Farm Tag: #92VP2V0Y
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here || Farm Experience - 47
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

I hate boats to begin with so I really hated this one. I used Tom and a boat booster and barely squeaked through with personal goal. Did I get something? If I did it didn't impress me. Never again.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    Some players like boat tasks and they don't mind calling boats in with diamonds. i can never understand that act though. Spending 20 diamonds on a single task and you need to fill those crates with goodies, but getting someone to help to fill is easy. Perhaps they are desperately wanting more vouchers and they have thousands of diamonds to spend.
    Yes, there are hoods that are formed specifically to compete in boat events. Often HD friends gather in one hood only during the boat event and they return to their own hood afterwards. The purpose is for that hood to be at the very top of the competing hoods. I know of a friend who used up to US$400+ on one boat event. These people have long lists of friends who help to fill the boats. There would several "boat callers" who are willing to spend lots of diamonds to call in the boats and all the friends, inside and outside the hood falling head over heels trying to fill the crates. I was never caught up in it personally, but I helped a friend who would come to my hood and I helped him fill his lists of items needed to fill those crates in a hurry. That's why those farms have huge orchards of fruits.

What's the reward? It's purely for the "high" when the hood you are helping succeeded to be #1. These hoods know each other by name and they eagerly wait for the next boat event. There are such hoods also competing in the fishing events.

I was only on the periphery, but I marveled at the camaraderie of these people who met only through HayDay and they became fast friends and having fun together.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Yes, there are hoods that are formed specifically to compete in boat events. Often HD friends gather in one hood only during the boat event and they return to their own hood afterwards. The purpose is for that hood to be at the very top of the competing hoods. I know of a friend who used up to US$400+ on one boat event. These people have long lists of friends who help to fill the boats. There would several "boat callers" who are willing to spend lots of diamonds to call in the boats and all the friends, inside and outside the hood falling head over heels trying to fill the crates. I was never caught up in it personally, but I helped a friend who would come to my hood and I helped him fill his lists of items needed to fill those crates in a hurry. That's why those farms have huge orchards of fruits.

What's the reward? It's purely for the "high" when the hood you are helping succeeded to be #1. These hoods know each other by name and they eagerly wait for the next boat event. There are such hoods also competing in the fishing events.

I was only on the periphery, but I marveled at the camaraderie of these people who met only through HayDay and they became fast friends and having fun together.
    Wow, US400~+ for an event, *fainted*...