Thread: Why Did not supercell replying my messages?

Why Did not supercell replying my messages?

My brother send messages from the game inside and he gets supercell stuff guys reply in about 1-2 hour.
    But supercell did not respond to any of my messages that i send from the game inside.
    My brother is saying that he purchased gold pass that is why he gets reply and i did not that is why they are not replying.
    What shall i do now?
    Last edited by AshrakShohas; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:01 AM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshrakShohas View Post
    My brother send messages from the game inside and he gets supercell stuff guys reply in about 1-2 hour.
    But supercell did not respond to any of my messages that i send from the game inside.
    My brother is saying that he purchased gold pass that is why he gets reply and i did not that is why they are not replying.
    What shall i do now?
    Wait and don't send anymore messages. Sometimes it takes hours and sometimes it takes days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Wait and don't send anymore messages. Sometimes it takes hours and sometimes it takes days.
    Always bot replies my messages.

Quote Originally Posted by AshrakShohas View Post
    Always bot replies my messages.
    If it is about your "hacked" clan then you already know the answeres on forum.

Edit:
    You were scammed because you refused to read how scid works.
    Your only option is to contact the ingame support and request account recovery. It can take days until they answere.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM.