Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Between friends chat?? Please make a response

Between friends chat?? Please make a response

I generally have friends wich are in another clan, i can't talk with them using clan chat so it's not good, clan which are close sometimes requesting friends to give me invite, i can't say it as tbere is no chats option between friends, only option remains that make a clan with name "invite me", it doesn't looks good and 40k gold goes waste, can there be a chat between friends 😔😢
    Last edited by Akashkadu8830; October 24th, 2020 at 07:01 AM. Reason: There was wrong title

Is this chat form a private one? If yes then it's ruled out.

If you have a need of this then you can talk with your friends on Discord or WhatsApp or messenger. It's actually better to talk on this as it's not possible in game, and thus you will also get some privacy that you need.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    These chat forms are ruled out and will not be implemented much for the same reasons global was removed in the first place.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG