Thread: Donations

Fresh Spawn

Donations

Change donations so that I am not disposing of troops I made to donate just so that I can attack.
    My gem count has definitely taken a hit since 1 gem donations has been introduced.
    I just donít see the same value for an Edrag for 1 gem and an Archer or Bat spell for 1 gem.
    I have seen some videos on YouTube about possibly a holding area for donation troops or even just to be able to amend my army with what is on my camps and what is in my barracks. Just seems a waste to dispose of troops.

A separate holding area for donation would simply just obliterate the gem donation system and 1 gem donation feature that is enabled via GP. Consequently this should not happen as 1 gem donation contributes with a good value to the GP.

Yeah an amendment feature may be good but as you haven't mentioned any idea on how the amendment should be done, I don't understand what you are asking. Would you please be interpretative on that?
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Fresh Spawn
    Not necessarily if you make the holding area for donations relatively small for single space troops and single space spells. You cannot class the same value for 1 gem donation on an Edrag for 30 spaces but yet 1 gem on a Goblin.
    Regardless, I was looking for a discussion and to bounce some ideas around. Do you not have any suggestions of your own?

In regards to amendment feature, potentially just swap some troops that are in my camps back to the barracks. Or make the army camps to include what is in the barracks so that you can choose what army you wish to take into battle.

Millennial Club
    Its called one-gem donations. You can't exactly expect them to allow you to donate a bat spell for half a gem. The one-gem donation is there for your convenience.

As for the donation camp, that's ruled out or frequently requested. Can't remember which.
    Squidward>spongebob

Fresh Spawn
    I didnít expect them to offer half donations....thatís why I didnít suggest that. But I expected them to balance it out. Please donít just think the 1 gem donation is purely for our convenience. It was also put in to prevent players from building their gem stash with nothing to really spend gems on like myself and many other players.

Again, just looking for any ideas. We often also have the problem when you do donate and havenít planned for what will come out of your barracks, some troops will have to be disposed again. Easy fix would be to just be able to swap troops around in your barracks and Army camps. Maybe once a troop has finished cooking, you canít then cancel that troop and obtain a refund.