Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From CREATOR to DESTROYER

Centennial Club
    Idk what you are on but I love it, but I don't think that it would be fair to have an OP addon like this.

1 builder destroys 1 building alone, but it can take out anything it hits in 1 shot? 😅 Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconBubbles View Post
    Idk what you are on but I love it, but I don't think that it would be fair to have an OP addon like this.

1 builder destroys 1 building alone, but it can take out anything it hits in 1 shot? 😅 Try again.
    Bro...like a wall breaker ...one builder can hit one building only..only one target for one builder

What would it target? How would its AI work? If all it does is drop and take out a trash building on the outside, not going to be worth it. How would it work to help the attack vs a wizard who can quickly take down trash on the outside to make a funnel?
    Last edited by MandoCoC; October 26th, 2020 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    What would it target? How would its AI work? If all it does is drop and take out a trash building on the outside, not going to be worth it. How would it work to help the attack vs a wizard who can quickly take down trash on the outside to make a funnel?
    It doesn't need any housing space..so its depends on the player who use it efficiently.. so if you don't like him don't use it..you can win without him or with him..its all about your skill and strategy.. its easy..
    Last edited by Sachinkumar55555; October 26th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachinkumar55555 View Post
    It doesn't need any hosing space.. so if you don't like him don't use it..its easy..
    Its just a skill to use him..he is better to use without the range of diffence..its just a supporting troop..
    Last edited by Sachinkumar55555; October 26th, 2020 at 03:57 PM.

I dont like it. I think max bases, or perma max players, will have free builders more often and make their armies stronger (no matter what strategy and how they use them - I'm sure meta strategies would be developed quickly). For the larger population of players, I think it will change WHEN people attack, and time their attacks between building upgrades, which people might then feel obligated to do.

I think it will mess too much with general base progress for those not maxed, and will just give more strength to maxed / perma maxed bases.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Sounds like the battle machine in the main village
    That means poor AI incoming