Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: From CREATOR to DESTROYER

  1. #1

    From CREATOR to DESTROYER

    Builder becomes DESTROYER
    Condition : Need free Builder(1-5)
    : Can use as additional attacking troop.
    : specification : Not need housing space. : One touch with his hammer will destroy any building including town hall. : Low hitpoint as archer or goblin. : No special abilities
    : One builder can destroy only one target..(If he alive)
    : Can't donate to clan castle. : If he dead it leaves a builder's hut in that place and the troops must destroy that hut to get 100%
    Last edited by Sachinkumar55555; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Pro Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    600
    This can make wars and attacks a lot easier with 6 (potential) builders especially for those with maxed bases. That one hit kill can make them very OP if used well. These troops won't be able to be donated to clan members as that is ruled out, because it's the same as donating builders.

  3. #3
    Centennial Club ItwasAditya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    India, chhattisgarh
    Posts
    128
    This will make thay troop so strong (even with low hp) as it have infinity damage. Lol😂

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    74
    Definitely no donating it, we donít want them pesky builders being released in the core out of a siege.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    286
    Sounds like the battle machine in the main village

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ItwasAditya View Post
    This will make thay troop so strong (even with low hp) as it have infinity damage. Lol😂
    No way bro..only town hall 10 and above can use this..and these can't be donated..and no one will free up builders for this feature..so the use of this chances is low..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Sounds like the battle machine in the main village

    No way..with low hitpoint as archer or globin is easy to kill..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBh22 View Post
    Definitely no donating it, we donít want them pesky builders being released in the core out of a siege.
    yes..it can't donated in cc..

  9. #9
    Pro Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachinkumar55555 View Post
    No way bro..only town hall 10 and above can use this..and these can't be donated..and no one will free up builders for this feature..so the use of this chances is low..
    It's not low. Like I said that any one who has a maxed base at any town hall level will be able to fully utilise this. I also see people freeing up builders during the clan war league for this feature. Though making it avaible for town hall 10's and above does reduce the number of people using it.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:20 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    It's not low. Like I said that any one who has a maxed base at any town hall level will be able to fully utilise this. I also see people freeing up builders during the clan war league for this feature. Though making it avaible for town hall 10's and above does reduce the number of people using it.
    Bro..One builder can destroy only one building like wall breaker in home village..He can't do multiple damage..So if you use 5 builder you can destroy 5 building only if he alive..
    Last edited by Sachinkumar55555; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:17 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •