Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Remove derby Task limit from 1

Fresh Spawn

Remove derby Task limit from 1

I am very annoyed with derbies having a limit to certain tasks like I like to do the Farm x amount of grain or wheat for example, but I can only to them once while many other tasks I dislike, and now I can't help with the derby anymore as I don't have the time for other task or I simply forget them as they take very very long.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    I am very annoyed with derbies having a limit to certain tasks like I like to do the Farm x amount of grain or wheat for example, but I can only to them once while many other tasks I dislike, and now I can't help with the derby anymore as I don't have the time for other task or I simply forget them as they take very very long.
    We all have tasks that we prefer - different ones suit different players!

If you are an elder, co-leader or leader you can trash any of the tasks you dislike, and a new one will appear in 30 minutes. If you're in a neighbourhood it's a good idea to discuss this with your hoodies so you can work together to make the Derby better for you all.

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please don’t worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

They’ll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749

Fresh Spawn
    This is what i expected ...

But why limit a certain task anyway?
    It just really feels like limiting someome to do something that he or she really likes to do.

Why have it locked that i can only do 1 task to do wheat.
    Now this derby i had 4 out of 8 task remainging as i had nothing left do to, i mean i could have done more wheat or Maizen, or even carrots, but i've already done those so now i can't do them anymore, i don't see the point of having this locked down.

I wish they limited tasks in mysterary task!

Two tasks ago I had to catch 100 kg fish and I lost all my bait.
    Now I have to catch 101 kg and I have not much bait. So it’s gonna be though to manage it in time.
    Farm level: 103
    Town level: 27

Since a few Month’s I play Hayday on iPad Pro (11 inch) and iPhone 11 because iPad 2 crashed to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I wish they limited tasks in mysterary task!

Two tasks ago I had to catch 100 kg fish and I lost all my bait.
    Now I have to catch 101 kg and I have not much bait. So it’s gonna be though to manage it in time.
    you can request lures from you hood members
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...