Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maxing Troops on Townhall upgrade

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by muttya View Post
    Come on, for mere 5 days, if they don’t provide Maxed troops per that TH, it’s bit disappointing. After all, maxing higher THs take months, even years. I would rather not have this feature.
    If you don't like it, you don't have to use it.

For many people, the lab is the most important thing to get upgraded after a TH upgrade anyhow. To the extent that prior to magic items being around, I actually spent gems to upgrade it immediately when I upgraded to TH10 for the first time (I had about 6000 saved up at that point).

So for such people, spending a book or hammer on it is what they would do even without the boost, and it is very nice to have. I used it to the full when I upgraded my 3rd account to TH13 a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    Same here, I'm never going to use a book or hammer just to get a free power potion, so I don't take advantage of the feature. Other people like it though, so it's a nice extra bonus for them. Not everyone has to use a feature for it to be worthwhile to add to the game.
    You cannot compare the TH boost to a power potion. The pot lasts for 1 hour, the boost lasts for 120 hours.

It's definitely a good perk for all players. If one chooses to use a book/hammer for the lab, then they'll have that boost advantage; it they choose not to book/hammer it then they won't have that advantage. You're in 100% control and have a choice. Choose wisely.

i have seen at least 2 other threads talking about the same thing. did you even look before you posted?

to answer your question, save up your CWL medals and buy a hammer of building. as soon as your town hall is done upgrading slam that hammer on your lab.

now you can reap full benefits from the boost.

i think the main reason this was placed is to make it easier for rushed players and players who cant afford 60k dark elixir for that lava hound before they bump town halls.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    Same here, I'm never going to use a book or hammer just to get a free power potion, so I don't take advantage of the feature. Other people like it though, so it's a nice extra bonus for them. Not everyone has to use a feature for it to be worthwhile to add to the game.
    Totally agree with this.