Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not global chat,but... - alliance chat? Please read!!!

This would be a cool feature, but apart of creating an Alliance Chat, there should also be added 2 things to the recruitment system:

1-Showing how much time this certain player has been offline: normaly you can search and recruit players for your clan but sadly you cannot know either if they are enough active or online at all.

2-Adding an extra tag for languages: this is another thing, the players we invite may or may not speak the clan's language at all! So maybe add tags for that, making clan elders/co-leaders know who speaks their language.

A thing to the "Alliance Chat" would be the option to either request a donation on the main clan's chat or in the alliance one. Or maybe adding a Donation Chat 😅.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxiusGames View Post
    This would be a cool feature, but apart of creating an Alliance Chat, there should also be added 2 things to the recruitment system:

1-Showing how much time this certain player has been offline: normaly you can search and recruit players for your clan but sadly you cannot know either if they are enough active or online at all.

2-Adding an extra tag for languages: this is another thing, the players we invite may or may not speak the clan's language at all! So maybe add tags for that, making clan elders/co-leaders know who speaks their language.

A thing to the "Alliance Chat" would be the option to either request a donation on the main clan's chat or in the alliance one. Or maybe adding a Donation Chat 😅.
    The language tags would be acceptable, but not the offline time tag. That has been a very on the fence idea which invades a person's privacy. It is not your job to stalk their lives, it is your job to help them succeed when they are there.

I am going to vote no very strongly on your #1. There is already plenty of ways to tell active from non-active which includes: Lack of participation in wars, no communication in the chat for long periods of time, and their league which if they go inactive or quit will stay without a league during resets.

Adding those tags would create massive unfair standards, and it would ruin connections between any players.
    Example: No offline for 24 hours or kick? Well if I am offline for over that time because of an emergency then there is no way for me to get back in and explain.
    I have played war games like Lords Mobile where time tags cause trouble. It makes the players nasty and ruthless, and overall I quit because of the amounts of hate going on in those games.

This "activity tab" everyone wants so badly is total bull, just going to say it now, again. And for people like our doctors/lawyers/upper employees who are almost required to answer their calls at any given moment this new add on would definitely be unfair to them.

And about any emergencies. No I am not just going to whip out my phone in the hospital and just play COC thinking it would be appropriate to do that infront of someone who is going through surgery or testing or anything just so I can appeal to a virtual clan. Point, Blank, Period. 👉 _ .

In a game like COC it is not anyone's job to meet your personal demands, which in the end "time active" is a personal matter and wants of a leader and I am just not going to play that kind of game with my clan leaders.
    Last edited by FalconBubbles; October 25th, 2020 at 03:14 AM.

We really need this!! I own 2 clans in level 8 and level 6 i just need to shut one as it was difficult to clans (it would be easier if both clans are in same alliance)

But wait what is alliance?
    a group of clan (I think this should be a correct answer) or
    A larger group of people
    There should not be donation in alliance chat as it will fell like I am in 2 clans.