Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change in Legend League

Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    I am not asking for friendly challenges bro and niether am I complaining about the current legend league. The idea is to create even more balanced competition.

Im just saying this will help become players good in their attacks. Try out different strategies. Don't need to compromise on events as well. Since you say FC is what I'm asking for just like to say that not everybody like to you has a 2nd TH13 account or have friends and clan members having TH 13.

If you are so against the idea can you list it's shortcomings with reasonable arguments. Would love to know. Right now you are only blabbing about whether it is required or not. For you there might be no utility but I don't think you will have any objection even if suppose such system comes into existence.
    How does being able to continue attacking beyond your initial eight attacks for fun, to do clan games, or to practice new armies foster balanced competition. What you're asking for is a non-friendly challenge sandbox to do whatever you would like without any trophy gains. None of those ideas or reasoning have anything to do with competing, so there's those shortcomings you asked for.

I wholeheartedly object, because I and I'm sure many others can already do all the things you want to do but claim you can't do while in legend league. My mini isn't even th13, and nobody in my clan puts up FCs, so I'm not sitting there practicing all day.

Without a great handle on air attacking, I did 15 super minion/skeleton barrel attack events in two days in legend without a profound impact on my trophies and clan games in a day as noted above.

If you can't juggle all these things, that's a good indicator you need to drop to Titan or lower instead of making demands to alter a system that has been repeatedly stated by our community manager is in its sweet spot with 8 attacks.

Im in legends n have no problem with finishing games or staying in legends. Sure there are some challenges in season that just don't get done and occasionally u have to wait in games for a suitable challenge to do while in legends but we do have 6 days to complete it. There r still plenty of builder base challenges to still complete games on first day anyway so,sorry not keen on idea. I got 2 accounts so I got something to do while main is waiting.
    P.S. a legend in my clan finished games within 6hrs. Its all luck of the draw really

Wat would be good is if once finished games an extra tier opens only for those who have finished with hammers and becomes open at 100 000pts then we can keep doing the challenges for the entire 6 days. That will get all the "MOOTCHERS" who always do 1 challenge and reap others hard earned rewards. I hate how they can get every reward. With extra tier of hammers at 100k all clans should have all 50members involved.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    How does being able to continue attacking beyond your initial eight attacks for fun, to do clan games, or to practice new armies foster balanced competition. What you're asking for is a non-friendly challenge sandbox to do whatever you would like without any trophy gains. None of those ideas or reasoning have anything to do with competing, so there's those shortcomings you asked for.

I wholeheartedly object, because I and I'm sure many others can already do all the things you want to do but claim you can't do while in legend league. My mini isn't even th13, and nobody in my clan puts up FCs, so I'm not sitting there practicing all day.

Without a great handle on air attacking, I did 15 super minion/skeleton barrel attack events in two days in legend without a profound impact on my trophies and clan games in a day as noted above.

If you can't juggle all these things, that's a good indicator you need to drop to Titan or lower instead of making demands to alter a system that has been repeatedly stated by our community manager is in its sweet spot with 8 attacks.
    Hmm. I don't understand how this is altering the system of legends league. So if you are able to practice attacks on other bases then that creates unfairness according to you. Great you completed clan games and events in 2 days but not everyone plays the game 24 hours. One important factor you forgot is that one will have to train armies to do these extra attacks which completely renders your argument that anyone will do anything baseless. What does these extra attacks lead to if not for fun, practice, equality in the 8 attacks one gets for trophy gain.

And again an argument that I am not even discussing is popping up. When did I say that it is not allowing players to complete clan games and events. It is easy to score 1 star and complete the challenges and that has never been that big an issue. I'm talking about the thing which you also accepted that these events cause an impact (even minor) on trophies.

Just this thought why on Earth a person who is in legends league after all the hard work he has done over the years being restricted in his gameplay. I'm not saying unlimited attacks with unlimited trophies. Just saying equal opportunity in other areas which I don't seem to think create an imbalance.

Hmm. I don't understand how this is altering the system of legends league. So if you are able to practice attacks on other bases then that creates unfairness according to you. Great you completed clan games and events in 2 days but not everyone plays the game 24 hours. One important factor you forgot is that one will have to train armies to do these extra attacks which completely renders your argument that anyone will do anything baseless. What does these extra attacks lead to if not for fun, practice, equality in the 8 attacks one gets for trophy gain.

And again an argument that I am not even discussing is popping up. When did I say that it is not allowing players to complete clan games and events. It is easy to score 1 star and complete the challenges and that has never been that big an issue. I'm talking about the thing which you also accepted that these events cause an impact (even minor) on trophies.

Just this thought why on Earth a person who is in legends league after all the hard work he has done over the years being restricted in his gameplay. I'm not saying unlimited attacks with unlimited trophies. Just saying equal opportunity in other areas which I don't seem to think create an imbalance.
    You still have not addressed where the bases will come from. If you get to attack non-legends players for loot, that is definitely unfair as you cannot be attacked back. You would also be making clouds worse for them by taking bases. If it were random other legends player bases, not sure how that would work. Legends avoids clouds by assigning all bases at the beginning of the day. As I said earlier, you want to do it all. Push legends. Farm. Do events without risking trophies. Seems a bit much.. Last, i find your comment about players not being on 24/7 while wanting more than 8 attacks rather ironic. For many, 8 is too many. Legends has advantages and disadvantages. So does every other area.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hmm. I don't understand how this is altering the system of legends league.
    It would be a significant change.

So if you are able to practice attacks on other bases then that creates unfairness according to you.
    Where does he say anytbing about unfairness?

Great you completed clan games and events in 2 days but not everyone plays the game 24 hours.
    They don't, but if you do your 8 attacks per day and a few BB tasks, it is very easy to complete them in 3-4 days.

One of my 3 legends accojnts has completed, and the other two will do today. And I don't spend much time in the game outside of those attacks.

One important factor you forgot is that one will have to train armies to do these extra attacks which completely renders your argument that anyone will do anything baseless. What does these extra attacks lead to if not for fun, practice, equality in the 8 attacks one gets for trophy gain.
    I see no indication that he forgot that.

And again an argument that I am not even discussing is popping up. When did I say that it is not allowing players to complete clan games and events.
    In the very first post of the thread, you said.
    It is difficult for a person to be in legend and then complete clan games or just play for fun.

It is easy to score 1 star and complete the challenges and that has never been that big an issue. I'm talking about the thing which you also accepted that these events cause an impact (even minor) on trophies.

They are limited far less now than they were with clouds before.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    You still have not addressed where the bases will come from. If you get to attack non-legends players for loot, that is definitely unfair as you cannot be attacked back. You would also be making clouds worse for them by taking bases. If it were random other legends player bases, not sure how that would work. Legends avoids clouds by assigning all bases at the beginning of the day. As I said earlier, you want to do it all. Push legends. Farm. Do events without risking trophies. Seems a bit much.. Last, i find your comment about players not being on 24/7 while wanting more than 8 attacks rather ironic. For many, 8 is too many. Legends has advantages and disadvantages. So does every other area.
    This is a discussion forum where instead of only seeing the bad things in the idea you guys may contribute to finding things that might help an idea get better.

If you would have read other replies I have already answered that the loot could be removed.

And then I find this forum contradicting as no one wants to discuss the idea but just criticise one or two things that the person has said in the opening post.

A simple thing as creating more opportunities in the legend leagues doesn't get through your guys heads.

So by coming in legends and all the hard work one will have to sacrifice some of the fun to move up. Great. More you play more you have to work to go up. Well done.

I'm done with this forum.

I guess no entry for new players in here. Just little old heads working their own conventional way and anyone challenging that and just that itch to criticize oh man!
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; October 25th, 2020 at 09:13 AM.

Yeah I understand even in legends I've always completed games. It's just bb is so boring now its maxed. There should be an option once u get to 5000cups to pick wat league u want to be in. I just dont want to go into legends again (which won't be long) without my last 2 heroes maxed. I want a good crack at it but that won't be until then. Makes it very hard to be upgrading 2 heroes n staying in legends.

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalwilson View Post
    Yeah I understand even in legends I've always completed games. It's just bb is so boring now its maxed. There should be an option once u get to 5000cups to pick wat league u want to be in. I just dont want to go into legends again (which won't be long) without my last 2 heroes maxed. I want a good crack at it but that won't be until then. Makes it very hard to be upgrading 2 heroes n staying in legends.
    You don’t need to do BB challenges to complete the games in legends. They make it faster, for sure, but there are plenty of points in legends too.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Banned
    Well i read all the replies, and I would like to add the suggestion is really good, we are confined in legends. I would like to modify his idea little bit :- we can have a option above attack button where we can chosse if we want extra attacks a day before like shields. And in extra attacks we would attack on the legend players who have opted in too, like any other legend attack but without trophies and limited loot as there is before.
    And ofcourse there will be people who would say that enemies base would be exploited, but its the enemy who has opted in too, so he would definitely not keep his best base as active. And ofcourse these extra attack would start only after one finishes 8 attacks.
    And I feel a need of this being added as there are of course times when I had 3 builders being freed on the same day, and 1 of them was left as so for atleast 1 day. And even there are events which you cannot complete in legends. Being at 5500+ one can take a risk of using 60 gobs legend attack.
    Ps: we may be allowed to use separate base for extra attacks, moreover the number of attacks could be fixed, around 5 maybe.