Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: new siege machine idea

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78

    new siege machine idea

    Siege Barrel/log (just like barbarian barrel/log in clash royale but a bigger one )
    dmg :- 400
    dmg when destroyed :- 1000
    hp :- 3000
    favorite target :- Eagle artillery or nearest scatter shot.
    Siege barrel can jump through walls like clash royale's log. It will work as ground battle blimp but with stun defenses ability.
    thanx for reading 'nd sorry for my bad english.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club ItwasAditya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    India, chhattisgarh
    Posts
    128
    I would be a copy of clash royal and will be boring.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    1,016
    This wouldn't be that bad as a siege machine. Although it's appearance might be like the legendary card log from CR but it isn't completely similar to it which may be a good point.

    But what's it special factor that makes it different from wall wrecker? Both of them actually serves the same purpose. Other than it jumps and targets EA and scattershot, there is no such thing I can see to find a point to distinguish them. Can you find one?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    This wouldn't be that bad as a siege machine. Although it's appearance might be like the legendary card log from CR but it isn't completely similar to it which may be a good point.

    But what's it special factor that makes it different from wall wrecker? Both of them actually serves the same purpose. Other than it jumps and targets EA and scattershot, there is no such thing I can see to find a point to distinguish them. Can you find one?
    it will do some area damage 'nd stun some nearby defences

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    This wouldn't be that bad as a siege machine. Although it's appearance might be like the legendary card log from CR but it isn't completely similar to it which may be a good point.

    But what's it special factor that makes it different from wall wrecker? Both of them actually serves the same purpose. Other than it jumps and targets EA and scattershot, there is no such thing I can see to find a point to distinguish them. Can you find one?
    Well the differences I see is it should stun defenses, be able to roll over walls, and it does not stop to kill the buildings in its way.
    Last edited by FalconBubbles; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:45 AM.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconBubbles View Post
    Well the differences I see is it should stun defenses, be able to roll over walls, and it does not stop to kill the buildings in its way.
    'nd It will be faster than WW (with movement speed - 22)
    thanx for explaining it in easy way...my english isn't good so it's hard for me to explain important things in proper way.

  7. #7
    I think thats not a bad idea, a siege machine that targets the harder hitting defences, but why just target them? I would make its favourite target either Inferno Towers, Scatter Shots or Eagle Artillery which ever one is closer when it is deployed.

    But none the less great idea tho.
    Last edited by Unidad2017; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:03 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by ItwasAditya View Post
    I would be a copy of clash royal and will be boring.
    then i should change it's name to giant wheel

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    On The Back Of Thor
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    Siege Barrel/log (just like barbarian barrel/log in clash royale but a bigger one )
    dmg :- 400
    dmg when destroyed :- 1000
    hp :- 3000
    favorite target :- Eagle artillery or nearest scatter shot.
    Siege barrel can jump through walls like clash royale's log. It will work as ground battle blimp but with stun defenses ability.
    thanx for reading 'nd sorry for my bad english.
    Its targeting should be Eagle artilary at once and if it is destroyed before it than it would go for Scattershot and 3rd should be Giga Inferno/Tesla


    Also it should spawn idefinite skeletons with 3000 temporary hitp[pints after being destoryed(Like CAnon Cart)

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal751 View Post
    Its targeting should be Eagle artilary at once and if it is destroyed before it than it would go for Scattershot and 3rd should be Giga Inferno/Tesla


    Also it should spawn idefinite skeletons with 3000 temporary hitp[pints after being destoryed(Like CAnon Cart)
    ..naah, it will be like the super version of this siege machine

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •