Thread: Customise deco

Fresh Spawn

Customise deco

I haven't get any customise deco since 6 weeks of playing derby . Pls fix it for me ... i love to get them in derby rewards !

Two questions, because you didn’t say, - What level are you? And is your NH placing in the top 3 in the derby?
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Two questions, because you didn’t say, - What level are you? And is your NH placing in the top 3 in the derby?
    I'm on level 143 and yes we stood 1st or 2nd in all the derbies .

Centennial Club
    Did you check the tool tab? it might be stored there.

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Geenu, it appears some farms are just unlucky in getting custom plots. I'm in Level 169 and almost always place in top three in the derby. It took me months to get the 2nd and 3rd custom plot, both of which I have fully upgraded. That was fun!

Now it has been another countless weeks and no sighting of custom plots. My hood mate, however, had gotten 4 or 5 custom plots. She doesn't have enough vouchers to upgrade more than just the first one.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Geenu, it appears some farms are just unlucky in getting custom plots. I'm in Level 169 and almost always place in top three in the derby. It took me months to get the 2nd and 3rd custom plot, both of which I have fully upgraded. That was fun!

Now it has been another countless weeks and no sighting of custom plots. My hood mate, however, had gotten 4 or 5 custom plots. She doesn't have enough vouchers to upgrade more than just the first one.
    Hay day is just too clever to get us hooked. i will always be greedy in wanting more custom decos as they are so many possibilities in the looks and designs! Since i stare at the screen for hours, i want something that is pleasing to the eye

So Hayday please be kind to us the faithful players, give us more decos and you will be "rewarded" as well ��