Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Greg's gifts

Thank you, Greg! You have the BEST Halloween party around
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:03 PM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Hi Greg!

Lovely to see you on the forum again.

Thanks for arranging the Halloween prizes on your farm - great fun!
    Well hello to you too! How are you these day? I hope you have been safe and stayed at home during these troubled times. I am doing alright actually, and feeling frisky. Had a good meeting with Mike and the gang about the next update. Has Nick told you anything yet about it? I am totally excited about what they have been working on but I am not the right person to spill any beans here in public!

Best Regards,

Greg
    Farmin' Since 21.06.2012 with the best daily deals!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Thank you, Greg! You have the BEST Halloween party around
    My oh my, I am just doing what I think is good for the community. I am so pleased to hear that you like my little "trick or treat" feat on my farm. I have got a lot of feedback about it and it warms my heart to see that so many players are liking it.

Tomorrow there will be some special diamond deals according to Nick?! Nick, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think there will be some new special Halloween decorations in the packages too? In addition to the global event which is currently running.

Best Regards,

Greg
    Farmin' Since 21.06.2012 with the best daily deals!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg[HayDay] View Post
    Has Nick told you anything yet about it? I am totally excited about what they have been working on but I am not the right person to spill any beans here in public!

Best Regards,

Greg
    Dude.. no. You know better. I can't spill any beans, but there should be some info coming soon..

Tomorrow there will be some special diamond deals according to Nick?! Nick, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think there will be some new special Halloween decorations in the packages too? In addition to the global event which is currently running.

Best Regards,

Greg
    Yup, some special deals will roll out tomorrow (Saturday) which will have new unique Halloween decos!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Pro Member
    Y'all are just wonderful!

Greg, I talked with Angus... tried to convince him that maybe that little ghostie would actually stir up the lake and bring forth that platinum weight golden trout! (My last fish! Lol) We shall see....

Nick, thank you for the tease! Wanna share more??? Shhhh, just whisper it here... I won't tell anyone...I can keep a secret...

Kathy

I would like to report Greg for being a bot.
    Last edited by Glottis; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Dude.. no. You know better. I can't spill any beans, but there should be some info coming soon..

Yup, some special deals will roll out tomorrow (Saturday) which will have new unique Halloween decos!

Cheers,

Nick
    Thank you very much! Love the new decos and very pleased we won the global event prize today. Well done SC

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Y'all are just wonderful!

Greg, I talked with Angus... tried to convince him that maybe that little ghostie would actually stir up the lake and bring forth that platinum weight golden trout! (My last fish! Lol) We shall see....

Nick, thank you for the tease! Wanna share more??? Shhhh, just whisper it here... I won't tell anyone...I can keep a secret...

Kathy
    Listen to Kathy, Greg. She is very wise. (I need that golden trout to finish my book as well lol)
    Level 117

Happy Thanksgiving! Please be safe (and smart) this holiday
    Hey Greg! It's great to hear from you again! Thank you for all the gifts, you're too kind!
    Last edited by Tahoe; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:00 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

>>>>>>>"
    Together"<<<<<<<

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Well hello to you too! How are you these day? I hope you have been safe and stayed at home during these troubled times. I am doing alright actually, and feeling frisky...
    Greg, it's been too long since you posted to the forums. I'm checking my calendar and we're not getting a full moon tonight.

How are you able to maintain such awesome facial hair during these trouble times? Who has been cutting your hear and trimming your beard? The Game Artist from Team Hay Day?

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    October 23, 2020

EDIT: For those who missed it, Greg did an AMA in 2016.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...eg-Anything%21
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:01 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285