Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Greg's gifts

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Y'all are just wonderful!

Greg, I talked with Angus... tried to convince him that maybe that little ghostie would actually stir up the lake and bring forth that platinum weight golden trout! (My last fish! Lol) We shall see....

Nick, thank you for the tease! Wanna share more??? Shhhh, just whisper it here... I won't tell anyone...I can keep a secret...

Kathy
    Angus, that old man! He sure has some fish tales to tell y'all, but I will let him do the honors. I tried to convince him to join the forums but he said that all this is too technical for him. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    I would like to report Greg for being a bot.
    Oh my oh my, if I would be a bot, then I would probably not be able to reply to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    Listen to Kathy, Greg. She is very wise. (I need that golden trout to finish my book as well lol)
    Kathy may be wise, but is she right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hey Greg! It's great to hear from you again! Thank you for all the gifts, you're too kind!
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Greg, it's been too long since you posted to the forums. I'm checking my calendar and we're not getting a full moon tonight.

How are you able to maintain such awesome facial hair during these trouble times? Who has been cutting your hear and trimming your beard? The Game Artist from Team Hay Day?
    I have kept my distance this year and luckily no COVID. Mike and those guys visit me from time to time, but they all wear masks and keep their distance. It has been a rough year let me tell ya! Not fun to be alone, and keeping the distance isn't helping but this is something we need to do. One day, all of this will be over but never forgotten. 2020 will be a year to remember.

Now I need to go outside to check more jack o-lanterns.. Have you guys already opened the first one?

Best Regards,

Greg
    Farmin' Since 21.06.2012 with the best daily deals!

Centennial Club
    Thanks for the gifts Greg! All I've heard from your posts was a tease for a fall update....sneak peaks coming soon???

Whatever happens, cheers everyone, be safe
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy123abc69 View Post
    Thanks for the gifts Greg! All I've heard from your posts was a tease for a fall update....sneak peaks coming soon???
    I think I'd bet on it

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Thanks for the gifts, Greg!

P.S. ...

I was looking through the old AMA that Lynn provided the link to. It’s fun to see some of the things that were suggested then have since been added to the game.

There are also a couple of other “just for fun” things you mentioned, like cleaning the house and showing us around. Will we get a virtual tour of some rooms anytime soon? And someone was looking for your toothpaste, lol.

Will you do another AMA sometime? Will Tom?

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy123abc69 View Post
    I am not sure what the Hay Day team has planned, but I sure hope they will soon show something! What I have seen and heard, is really nice but I'll let Nick and the others talk more about that. I am just an old farmer, not a tech-guru.

Best Regards,

Greg
    Farmin' Since 21.06.2012 with the best daily deals!

Thank you so much Hay Day. I have read so many comments/ requests asking for deco that can be bought w coin or vouchers and for old deco to be sold. What better way to surprise farmers than to have a Great Pumpkin 🎃 Patch. Thank you! Excited to buy new deco too!!!

Centennial Club
    Hi Greg,

I like the trick or treat pumpkin hunt very much! It's fun, and the potion bench is simply too cute! Thank you for the nice decos!

We get a super cute deco in truck event and then diamonds in the boat event, very fair and considerate! ������

Waaah! Greg is back on the Forums
    So nice to hear from you Greg. I wanna thank you for your amoozing trick and treat on your Farm I love to open the Pumpkins every day and find out what youíre hiding in there .

i hope youíre having a great Spookie Season, stay safe And donít forget your Mask Greg

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    ...How are you able to maintain such awesome facial hair during these trouble times? Who has been cutting your hear and trimming your beard? The Game Artist from Team Hay Day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg[HayDay] View Post
    Oh my oh my, if I would be a bot, then I would probably not be able to reply to you?

Kathy may be wise, but is she right?

I have kept my distance this year and luckily no COVID. Mike and those guys visit me from time to time, but they all wear masks and keep their distance. It has been a rough year let me tell ya! Not fun to be alone, and keeping the distance isn't helping but this is something we need to do. One day, all of this will be over but never forgotten. 2020 will be a year to remember...
    And I just fell out of my chair ROTLOL when I realized two possibilites from your reply to my question about who cut your "hear" and trim your beard.

1. You're a bot who was confused by my incorrect usage of hear instead of hair. If so, I'd to suggest your creator add more homophones into your database.

2. You're a human who works in Player Support. When I contact Player Support on several occasions a few years ago, Player Support had the reputation of replying to my questions in complete English sentences. The answers are very interesting, but they were answers to questions I didn't ask.

In the above example, you told us "Mike and those guys visit" you "from time to time, but they all wear masks and keep their distance". Fascinating, but I didn't ask who visited you. My original question was, "Who cut your hair and trim your beard?" LOL.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; October 24th, 2020 at 06:25 PM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    And I just fell out of my chair ROTLOL when I realized two possibilites from your reply to my question about who cut your "hear" and trim your beard.

1. You're a bot who was confused by my incorrect usage of hear instead of hair. If so, I'd to suggest your creator add more homophones into your database.

2. You're a human who works in Player Support. When I contact Player Support on several occasions a few years ago, Player Support had the reputation of replying to my questions in complete English sentences. The answers are very interesting, but they were answers to questions I didn't ask.

In the above example, you told us "Mike and those guys visit" you "from time to time, but they all wear masks and keep their distance". Fascinating, but I didn't ask who visited you. My original question was, "Who cut your hair and trim your beard?" LOL.
    Lynn, please don't pry too much. Greg might have found himself in a similar position to me, where professional haircuts and other grooming have become a thing of the past in these socially-distanced times. He may well have glossed over your question out of embarrassment at cutting his own hair...

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!