Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please supercell you need to fix this bug.......

Banned

Please supercell you need to fix this bug.......

Hi dear sir/madam when I open my game it shows network symbol but I am having a stable internet connection I have done the following steps but it was not fixed
    1.CLEAR CACHE
    2.FORCE STOP
    3. REINSTALLING
    4.CHANGING MY NETWORK
    EVEN I AM HAVING FULL SIGNAL BUT IT STILL SHOWS NETWORK SYMBOL PLEASE HELP ME .......

That is an issue in your region. There is nothing you can do. It will go away in minutes-hours but will come back.

Darian mentioned that it is no server issue because then everyone would face it. I say it is a regional server issue. I had this issue temporary during the first lockdown in my country.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi
    I have the same problem, Open the game and after maybe 30 sec show the symbol with internet connection... Game work ounly at mobile internet not at wifi...

But i have ios on my phone, and at my tablet (android) havent this problems why??? Same wifi, same connectoin, same country, same acc...
    Last edited by Nadsamec; October 23rd, 2020 at 08:05 AM.

Banned
    Bro I use mobile data to play clash of clans but I don't know that what problem is with clash of clans server

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by clashingbash View Post
    Bro I use mobile data to play clash of clans but I don't know that what problem is with clash of clans server
    There isn't a problem with the clash of clans server.

It is an issue with your local internet, or your wifi, or your device. It may appear good to other devices, but not actually be stable enough for Clash.

But there is nothing Supercell can possibly do to fix this, because the issue is not with their systems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There isn't a problem with the clash of clans server.

It is an issue with your local internet, or your wifi, or your device. It may appear good to other devices, but not actually be stable enough for Clash.

But there is nothing Supercell can possibly do to fix this, because the issue is not with their systems.
    Hi I bought a new mobile yesterday for playing clash of clans it has 12 gb ram and 256 gb storage I am having a very good internet connection can u tell what's wrong with clash of clans

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Hi I bought a new mobile yesterday for playing clash of clans it has 12 gb ram and 256 gb storage I am having a very good internet connection can u tell what's wrong with clash of clans
    No.

Even if Supercell could tell (which they almost certainly can't), nobody here on the forums could possibly tell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No.

Even if Supercell could tell (which they almost certainly can't), nobody here on the forums could possibly tell.
    So it means that it will be fixed soon

Forum Champion
    So it means that it will be fixed soon
    There is nothing for SC to fix. The problem is on your end. This game has many millions of players. If there was a problem with SC servers, millions of players would likely be affected. This forum would have hundreds of posts complaining about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    There is nothing for SC to fix. The problem is on your end. This game has many millions of players. If there was a problem with SC servers, millions of players would likely be affected. This forum would have hundreds of posts complaining about it.
    So please now tell me I am from India and what can I do now I am a very old player of this game I playing from past 6 years and now I can't quit