Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what happened on December 4th, 2015?

what happened on December 4th, 2015?

It says that the most user only was at December 4th, 2015 with more then 150,000 user online. Why did so many people got on the forum at the same time? Was something big going on. And what exactly is clash of clans forum vs Reddit because I keep seeing that.

Nevermind, I found the answer
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1573212-What-happened-on-Dec-4-2015

I did some research and I beilieve many people wanted to know the new hero, defence and troops so they all went to clash of clans forum to see any leaks
    Last edited by rusherford; October 22nd, 2020 at 10:38 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    It wasn't mainly about the heroes, defences, or troops.

It was mainly about the removal of TH sniping - which had become the main way of playing for huge numbers of players, but which was probably going to destroy the game if it continued.

That was probably the most controversial (at the time) update there has ever been. In hindsight, it was vital for the game, and most of us who played both before and after found it much more fun after.

Forum Superstar
    The day the update came was fantastic raiding. All those th sitting in the corner that now had loot.

Nobody hasn't told me what reddit vs forum was about. I need to know man