Thread: Zap those single inferno..

Zap those single inferno..

Everyone knows that electro dragon fires electric chain fire, so if electro dragon fires on single inferno it should be reset ! as like it reset with lightning spell.

I've never thought of it that way before🤔.... I'd like to see this idea implemented into the game, great idea.

It would probably be too powerful of a troop if it could potentially stun up to five targets per attack. If it stunned the first one but not the rest, it would make sense to me, but I still think too powerful. Each chain does less damage so likely less of a stun.

Take a real world example: getting struck by lightning will put you down if it doesn’t kill you outright. Wear socks, and rub your feet on the carpet, then touch something or someone. You’ll get a shock, but likely not anything too debilitating.

Maybe an engineer or an electrician could explain it better.
    Last edited by toofinedog; October 22nd, 2020 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    It would probably be too powerful of a troop if it could potentially stun up to five targets per attack. If it stunned the first one but not the rest, it would make sense to me, but I still think too powerful. Each chain does less damage so likely less of a stun.

Take a real world example: getting struck by lightning will put you down if it doesn’t kill you outright. Wear socks, and rub your feet on the carpet, then touch something or someone. You’ll get a shock, but likely not anything too debilitating.

Maybe an engineer or an electrician could explain it better.
    I get u but I think OP was only talking about single target infernos even though I can see how it would become potentially by being able to stun all defenses

Not a fan of this idea. It would basically nullify the single vs edrags only. The singles are a key defense vs mass edrags. It would also save the attacker spells. No need to use freeze.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Not a fan of this idea. It would basically nullify the single vs edrags only. The singles are a key defense vs mass edrags. It would also save the attacker spells. No need to use freeze.
    It's the only reason I why like OP's idea. For personal interest only, I definitely agree with u about how much of an advantage it would give to edrags only tho

Clash of clan has a different logic then clash royale. Clash of clans chose their rules while clash royale took their own rules

Yes it is😁