Thread: About paused barracks boost

Question About paused barracks boost

Right now i have a 5 day training boost(which i got because I'm a returnee) and it got paused because of a maintenance break. If i use a 1 hour training potion boost, will it resume my 5 days boost as well? or will it only give me a 1 hour boost and keep my 5 day boost paused?

They don't 'stack' (or at least none of the others can be used 'next to' the TH upgrade boosts... so I do think it's pointless to use a 1 hour boost now to be honest... haven't tried it myself though

That’s a good question, but I think you’re going to have to look into it and report your findings back to us.

I would think using a different method for boosting won’t affect the paused TH boost, but I can’t say for certain, since I’ve never experienced anything like that.

Yes it will resume your 5 days boost + the one hour of the potion you burned.
    Last edited by Sakat; October 22nd, 2020 at 11:06 PM.
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedBlood View Post
    Right now i have a 5 day training boost(which i got because I'm a returnee) and it got paused because of a maintenance break. If i use a 1 hour training potion boost, will it resume my 5 days boost as well? or will it only give me a 1 hour boost and keep my 5 day boost paused?
    I wasn't aware that maintenance paused the new hall level boosts. Therefore, you'll probably have to restart all boosts manually. Just like restarting all heroes individually after a paused HP or having to do troops, spells & SM's after a PP halt.

Using a Training Potion won't affect any of these at all, since a training boost isn't part of the new hall package.