Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend League stinks.

Centennial Club
    I completed clan games with 5 days 15hrs left in legend league!

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Legend league does in fact stink. Hang out at 4700-4800 like I do. No restrictions and no clouds. SC could have fixed the clouds by reducing the ridiculously long shields. But they came up with the stinky legends league which only a small number of players play in.
    There were over 750,000 players yesterday in legends. I complete clan games no problem and get more than enough loot to keep 6 builders busy. I do think if you farm a lot you can get more loot lower, like if you want to keep one builder free for walls.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

So builder base challenges, easy to finish with few days to spare

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There were over 750,000 players yesterday in legends. I complete clan games no problem and get more than enough loot to keep 6 builders busy. I do think if you farm a lot you can get more loot lower, like if you want to keep one builder free for walls.
    Wow, a small number indeed, 750k

Whether one likes or dislikes the current format of Legend League is up to them, what I do know it that is it a huge improvement over the old league. 8 cloudless hits per day is amazing.

As for clan games, my clan has many LL players and they seem to do just fine. Yes, it is easier to finish fast when you are in a lower league, but it is still easy to do in LL. Just takes a bit more of planning maybe, and picking the right tasks.

I wouldn't act like 8 times a day isn't a lot. Say you do your 8 attacks a day for a month, that's approximately 240 attacks in a season. If you're looking to surpass that, you definitely on the farm grind which is not what legends is for. It's not a mess, and one of the best things they have done to prevent hours of cloud searching at high trophy levels.
    Nikko: TH13 LvL 203: Trophy Record: 5235
    The Wu: LvL 18: Clan Tag: #LCPYRPR
    Wars Won 425: War Frequency: Always
    GG: 2B EE: 2B HH: 17M

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

They could add a "quit legends" button, but even if they do, it will undoubtedly only take effect at the end of the current Legends day, due to the way opponents are allocated in Legends.
    You know thatís a wonderful idea. Even if you had to wait til the end of the current Legends day. I like it. 👍🏻