Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend League stinks.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I accidentally went back to Legends right before CG and I'm on 1875 CG points, half BB and half main base, probably complete them tomorrow.

While there are quite a few things about Legends that I'm not a fan, completing CG is not one of them.

I will say the ability to burn a task and wait just 10 minutes has made getting "good" tasks a lot easier.
    Agreed Klavious, Although not in LL at the moment, I completed clangames in three hours this morning and only took one main village task. Being in LL during clangames has zero impact on your ability to reach 4000.
    Last edited by Tosti111; October 22nd, 2020 at 08:22 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

You can do Builder Base challenges.

Most of them require you to just destroy x building, get % or stars. Pretty easy.

Avoid and trash the "Win x amount" challenges

Fresh Spawn
    that's not true at all, the legend system is way better now than it was! back then I had to wait many minutes to find the match almost every time

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I dont recall legends league to have a smell.
    Look in Settings. There is "Music" on/off, "Sounds" on/off, and "Aromas" on/off. Needless to say, the option is only there if a "whiffchip " is installed and detected for your device. My tablet has dual whiffchips, one for each nostral, for that true stereo aromatic experience. Anyway, each League has it's own distinct stench. Legends is not too bad, a musty oder, easy to get use to. If a TH 13 sinks below the gutters, and into the sewers of lower Bronze, then it gets really nasty and foul!

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by diaglo View Post
    that's not true at all, the legend system is way better now than it was! back then I had to wait many minutes to find the match almost every time
    Don't get me wrong Operation Blue skies that changed Legends was both a giant step forward and absolutely needed. Cloud surfing was horrible.

That still doesn't mean occasionally I'm not a fan of the current mechanics. My biggest complaint is I feel like a slave to my 8 attacks every day. Some days I want to raid more, some days I want to raid less. But that's really on me for not regulating my trophy count not legends league.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    fair point, maybe the '8 attacks a day' limit could be increased a little but otherwise the system works very well
    Last edited by diaglo; October 22nd, 2020 at 09:03 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Look in Settings. There is "Music" on/off, "Sounds" on/off, and "Aromas" on/off. Needless to say, the option is only there if a "whiffchip " is installed and detected for your device. My tablet has dual whiffchips, one for each nostral, for that true stereo aromatic experience. Anyway, each League has it's own distinct stench. Legends is not too bad, a musty oder, easy to get use to. If a TH 13 sinks below the gutters, and into the sewers of lower Bronze, then it gets really nasty and foul!

Haha, thank you so much for a chuckle I really needed.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    fair point, maybe the '8 attacks a day' limit could be increased a little but otherwise the system works very well
    Some donít find 8 attacks enough, others find it too much. There will never be that perfect sweet spot everyone agrees with.
    SC currently feels this number is just about right.

8 attacks a day at first doesnít sound like much but it can be quite a chore in the longer run when itís 8 attacks every single day without breaks even when life gets busy or hectic. I am not in legends, and havenít attacked in a few weeks but if I were I would not be able to do attacks at all at the moment let alone 8 of them.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    if you were here from the beginning, you would know optimal legend league pre-blue skies was 3-5 attacks per day. 8 is a blessing in comparison

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Some don’t find 8 attacks enough, others find it too much. There will never be that perfect sweet spot everyone agrees with.
    SC currently feels this number is just about right.
    This. There will never be a single number we can all agree on. Might as well shoot for a middle number and based on the arguments from both sides it sounds like Supercell got it pretty close to the middle.

The one nice about Clash of Clans, especially now with Supercell ID, is that it's easy enough to start up a second base. So if 8 Legends attacks isn't enough for you, then I would suggest starting another account. While farming up you'll have as many attacks as you want. Once you get the second account that's 16 Legend League attacks.

You also gain the benefit of always being able to donate to yourself even when your clan mates are all sleeping.