Thread: Looking to MERGE clans!

Looking to MERGE clans!

Hey there! We have about 8 players looking to leave our current clan which has died except for us. We are all irl friends in our 20s so we occasionally are a little vulgar. Everyone is th10-12 except my mini which is th8. Several are rushed as we arenít super competitive.

Looking for a clan that is English only, casual, and regular wars.

We can make room for you, we have room for you, we do wars constantly, CWL 15 verse 15 reserved for top level houses, However we do have an alternate clan during clan wars for lower levels, we always Max clan games come join the fun, try before you buy someone go over to check it out if you want more info below…Check the code word to get in, If one guy gets in you can invite anyone you want, in other words lower levels…

Clash Games Clan TH11+

RECRUITMENT: TH11+ 2000 trophies min req

Join for Clan Games!

Absent Doom #JV08U0PJ

Clan Level:

A relaxed clan.

To Join, just say your from the forums!

"lots of active people" -

"It's a really great group we have here" -

Hi! We are a small group of active players, back to back wars anyone can participate, max clan games and cwl. I hope you check out our Level 10 clan, clanholios. We would love to add new players! 🥳 we can definitely get everyone rotated in CWL, we are competitive, but chill. Really chill. Lol. We are also friends in real life, and our clan is small, so adding 8 players in would be fantastic.
    Clan tag
    #JGU8YR28

Send me, AndreaButter, a friend request and IĎll invite you in.
    Last edited by Walkerbait; October 21st, 2020 at 11:08 PM.

We ll make place, as long as not all extremally rushed
    Drop by to say hello
    #CJVUYVCQ

Ham Masters level 21 #PYRRJ2V
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...le&tag=PYRRJ2V. Adult War Clan. We play casually but take war serious through planning out war attack and know how to attack instead of spray and pray. Failure is acceptable. No pressure to 3*. No drama. Very relaxed and friendly. Say Mu0i sent you in request to join. No app to download but you can join the family discord to hang out or ask question https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG), Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO) & RSG (#29GPUVYLY)

About Bregan D'aerth:

21st level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    443 war wins

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    16th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters II
    315 war wins

About Gizzarchads:
    8th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal I
    32 war wins

About RSG:
    6th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    19 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads' Requirements:
    TH13 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 55 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 40 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 30 combined hero levels

RSG requirements: Currently accepting all accounts. We recently took over this clan and we're looking to build it up into a winner. Right now it mostly serves as a clan for players who don't make the lineup in the other 3 clans to fight in CWL.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, Nepal, Sweden, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Ireland, China & Germany i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, and all of my 12s. No 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL in Bregan or in Fear Boners.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainmelting View Post
    Hey there! We have about 8 players looking to leave our current clan which has died except for us. We are all irl friends in our 20s so we occasionally are a little vulgar. Everyone is th10-12 except my mini which is th8. Several are rushed as we arenít super competitive.

Looking for a clan that is English only, casual, and regular wars.
    Hey we are a chill USA based clan looking for new active members if you wanna join. About 12 of us know eachother. Weíre all in our 20s, clan name is Zoltan, #9JLVP028. Thereís 25 of us right now and weíre a level 15 clan. If you canít find us my personal code is ULCGVG0P. The profile name is Jack. If for whatever reason neither of those codes work replace the 0ís with Oís