Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best cc troops for hybrid in legends league

Centennial Club

Best cc troops for hybrid in legends league

Hello,
    I'm kind of medium good with hybrid strategy in legend leagues, however i don't know what are the best cc troops for clan castle.
    If towhall is isolated from other buildings I'm sending battle blimp on it, and if I can get it with either queeen or troops I'm using siege barracks and king for funneling.
    Currently I'm using super valk + pekka in cc.
    But last attack it was easy 3 star layout. I sent battle blimp on isolated townhall, rage super valk and pekka when it broke, but valk went to hunt queen and pekka was stucked with skeleton trap. Attack ended with 90% one star.
    Is there combination that works the best? I've never really tried any other cc troops.
    I understand hogs would work well with siege barracks but I don't think they'd work well for battle blimp, or would they?
    Maybe 2 yetis?
    Anyone has cc troops idea that can guarantee townhall being destroyed when bb breaks on it?
    Looking forward to your answers.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    I usually use 2 yetis, a valk and a barb.

In a blimp unless the queen can get the TH, when I switch to either slammer or barracks. Or stick with the blimp if I can bring it in from a direction which allows triggering over important defences.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I usually use 2 yetis, a valk and a barb.

In a blimp unless the queen can get the TH, when I switch to either slammer or barracks. Or stick with the blimp if I can bring it in from a direction which allows triggering over important defences.
    Sounds good, will try those. Thanks

If you are pretty good with funneling, you can bring 5 sneakies and 6 hogs. The sneakies are a backup, they will take a TH assuming there are no bombs or scatter shots hitting them (This DOES happen). If you can charge the TH or hybrid the TH, a Siege Barracks with the combo will be good because extra hogs.
    My biggest accomplishment in life is probably finishing 1300 global in September 2020.
    I have a YT that I post on occasionally. There's some cool stuff.
    IGN: BlackJack | Reckoned Rebel | Level 228

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
    If you are pretty good with funneling, you can bring 5 sneakies and 6 hogs. The sneakies are a backup, they will take a TH assuming there are no bombs or scatter shots hitting them (This DOES happen). If you can charge the TH or hybrid the TH, a Siege Barracks with the combo will be good because extra hogs.
    Thanks! Might try this with siege barracks!