Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sign out of Legends league button

Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    Haha it won't let us post screenshots here huh? I have day one of proof is in the books, waiting till end of day two to prove this that top players avoid defenses. By the way, also haven't got to attack for 6 days now and still haven't dropped out of legends league it's irritating
    Have you set up an easy 3 star base (like an FWA clan base) to ensure you are 100%ed every attack?
    You also loot up with goblins picking off the outside storages and ending and getting very minimal cups (if any) for the hit.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 CWL: Masters III Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 37 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 33 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Haha it won't let us post screenshots here huh? I have day one of proof is in the books, waiting till end of day two to prove this that top players avoid defenses.
    To what poinit?

By the way, also haven't got to attack for 6 days now and still haven't dropped out of legends league it's irritating
    You must have an absolutely fantastic base, to not concede even 100 trophies on the first day of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    To what poinit?

You must have an absolutely fantastic base, to not concede even 100 trophies on the first day of the season.
    https://ibb.co/6sqRZYm

EXACTLY! +320/ -0 THE FIRST DAY, the end of the day, on multiple accounts 😂😂😂😂 get lost with telling me they're not cheating somehow I've had over a year in legends not one day have I got no defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    To what poinit?

To what point? Would be you literally tried to snuff what I was saying before as players not logging in, no players are continually not getting defenses against them. The point would be for them to notice the reality of it and fix it would be the point.

there are already so many threads on this..... did you read before posting?

i honestly dont see the point. if you dont want to be in legends league then dont sign up.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    there are already so many threads on this..... did you read before posting?

i honestly dont see the point. if you dont want to be in legends league then dont sign up.
    First off legends league is supposed to be what you try to achieve when you're max with consistency on offense and defense, and when you realize that there is no way to compete with someone who doesn't get attacked you wanna drop out but currently the process of dropping out is setting a troll base up and not attacking for multiple days depending on how high you are. If you do the sneaky method you still gain trophies and you have to get under 4800 to even drop below legends. It's a huge pain in the ♥♥♥. Especially if you got there by accident.

First off legends league is supposed to be what you try to achieve when you're max with consistency on offense and defense, and when you realize that there is no way to compete with someone who doesn't get attacked you wanna drop out but currently the process of dropping out is setting a troll base up and not attacking for multiple days depending on how high you are. If you do the sneaky method you still gain trophies and you have to get under 4800 to even drop below legends. It's a huge pain in the ♥♥♥. Especially if you got there by accident.
    I stand by what i said. do it or dont.

everyone knows legends league is a commitment and shouldn't be taken lightly.

also you never answered my question-did you read the ¨read before posting ¨ thread? or even look for similar threads?

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    I stand by what i said. do it or dont.

everyone knows legends league is a commitment and shouldn't be taken lightly.

also you never answered my question-did you read the ¨read before posting ¨ thread? or even look for similar threads?
    If you took the time to read up, you could see that I had never posted to a forum at all before this, any future posts will be, but this one wasn't. Also legends league is a sham anyways, look at the screenshot I posted above if you don't believe it. Anyone in legends league will tell you you're not ever going to get -0 In a day much less for multiple days
    Last edited by Therealkush; October 27th, 2020 at 11:06 AM.

If you took the time to read up, you could see that I had never posted to a forum at all before this, any future posts will be, but this one wasn't. Also legends league is a sham anyways, look at the screenshot I posted above if you don't believe it. Anyone in legends league will tell you you're not ever going to get -0 In a day much less for multiple days
    I literally took the time to join a forum and figure it out soely for this button, I apologize for not knowing how to bump threads before. Bare with me, the validity of its need is felt by me and others obviously. Not to mention supercell should really know people are avoiding defenses somehow.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    I literally took the time to join a forum and figure it out soely for this button, I apologize for not knowing how to bump threads before. Bare with me, the validity of its need is felt by me and others obviously. Not to mention supercell should really know people are avoiding defenses somehow.
    Posting here won't help much - particularly since you are not allowed to name & shame, so any screenshots would have to be edited to not show names.

If you are sure these players are cheating, then report them to Supercell via in-game support.

Although hosted by Supercell, these are not support forums, they are player discussion forums.

And TBH, the comments about this aspect are all off topic for Ideas & Feature Requests anyhow.

Your original request for a button to opt out of Legends is fine, but the discussion about people gaining "too many" trophies belongs elsewehere. Such as here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...trophies-Day-1