Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sign out of Legends league button

The idea has been requested many times before... It is nothing new....

The only way to prove the point is with screen shots, its all hear say right now and seems to be a simple misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post

The only way to prove the point is with screen shots, its all hear say right now and seems to be a simple misunderstanding.
    My phone died in the middle of that last reply, so I edited it. Simple thesis of the suggestion is (button being there by where you select your base for the day and where you set your defensive troops) that signs you out of legends league. And the reason being is so that you don't have to just stop playing the game to do something that you believe to be more productive. This topic was not meant about cheating. It was useless information. No matter the circumstances involved, if I want to drop from legends the current best method is to just stop playing for a couple or few days. I feel that could use improvement. Just like that person commented earlier it's easy to move up by accident. Sometimes you miss 48h+ of productivity on your base trying to drop. As a producer I would feel that youre trying to get the game played more.

I'm not in LL so I do not have direct perspective, but for whatever reason I still read everything in this thread.

You started with a suggestion for a drop out of LL button (which has been suggested many times already), but 75% of your OP and subsequent posts was ranting about cheating. Then you are surprised that people are latching and responding to your cheater accusations.

Be crisp and concise with your idea, why it helps improve the game, without the unnecessary anecdotes, and you'll probably find better, constructive responses to your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I'm not in LL so I do not have direct perspective, but for whatever reason I still read everything in this thread.

You started with a suggestion for a drop out of LL button (which has been suggested many times already), but 75% of your OP and subsequent posts was ranting about cheating. Then you are surprised that people are latching and responding to your cheater accusations.

Be crisp and concise with your idea, why it helps improve the game, without the unnecessary anecdotes, and you'll probably find better, constructive responses to your idea.
    I can't deny that, it's the first thing he replied to so I went off subject. That is my fault for being in my feels about it 🤷♥♂️

I am a complete noob when it comes to forums. Quite literally this was my first post on my first forum. I would've just bumped an old one of these with validating points of its need had I not been such a noob lol. However, I created an account here after I said I never would do a forum, to push this idea, even though I clearly didn't come up with it or deserve original credit. I been playing since 2012 like I said and hadn't felt the need to reach out outside of game for anything else so I'd say it's a good idea to me haha. Would save me a headache some days. The cheating thing, that was 75% of my rant apparently, I'm pretty opinionated about and passionate about fair play competition and definitely intended to throw out there. After all who doesn't wanna be number 1 after they get maxed out. I see in and out how hard max bases with designs that don't get three stared for 4-6 weeks get hit first hand so I find it hard to believe someone gets +320/-0 per day

Yeah I accidentally signed up for legends yesterday and did not attack once hoping that by the end of the legends day I'd have been demoted. I always get to 5 000 and never sign up, I stay above 4 900 so that I'm technically still in Legends league. A confirmation button would have helped a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    I am a complete noob when it comes to forums. Quite literally this was my first post on my first forum. I would've just bumped an old one of these with validating points of its need had I not been such a noob lol. However, I created an account here after I said I never would do a forum, to push this idea, even though I clearly didn't come up with it or deserve original credit. I been playing since 2012 like I said and hadn't felt the need to reach out outside of game for anything else so I'd say it's a good idea to me haha. Would save me a headache some days. The cheating thing, that was 75% of my rant apparently, I'm pretty opinionated about and passionate about fair play competition and definitely intended to throw out there. After all who doesn't wanna be number 1 after they get maxed out. I see in and out how hard max bases with designs that don't get three stared for 4-6 weeks get hit first hand so I find it hard to believe someone gets +320/-0 per day

It is all good. Welcome to the forums. I am all for the button and think it would help some players out.

I posted a very similiar thread about 2 weeks ago. I just hope they add that sign out button.

Haha it won't let us post screenshots here huh? I have day one of proof is in the books, waiting till end of day two to prove this that top players avoid defenses. By the way, also haven't got to attack for 6 days now and still haven't dropped out of legends league it's irritating

Quote Originally Posted by Therealkush View Post
    Haha it won't let us post screenshots here huh? ...
    People constantly post screensnots here. Only thing they limit is files uploaded which are stored on this server. So people upload to a free image hosting sever designed for such purposes then use that url.

Btw... Defends for a season are not recorded until after you enter a League (do your own attack to enter League). Once a player reaches 5k they cannot attack a Titans player, forced to enter Legends to attack. but they themselves can still be attacked by Titans players until they signup.

One could be at 4999 in Titans on day one, get 3 defends (hence no shield) in a row before logging in themselves to attack and enter a League, none of those 3 defends will show in the season info since they were leagueless at the time.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:39 AM.