Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan takeover via exploit of supercell id - HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Apologies to both of you.

This thread was one which originally appeared moderated, and Darian replied while it was in that state, so his reply was also moderated. When I approved the thread, I didn't notice his post stayed in moderated state - we mods can see those, but nobody else can.

Another mod noticed, and approved it after I mentioned that he had responded - which explains why you hadn't seen it before. Sorry for the confusion.
    Great. Means i dont need new glasses😂.

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Apologies to both of you.

This thread was one which originally appeared moderated, and Darian replied while it was in that state, so his reply was also moderated. When I approved the thread, I didn't notice his post stayed in moderated state - we mods can see those, but nobody else can.

Another mod noticed, and approved it after I mentioned that he had responded - which explains why you hadn't seen it before. Sorry for the confusion.
    Ohh lol. No biggy.

Thanks TP for the avatar and Legend for the signature.
    https://i.ibb.co/jZ4NQ7S/Sig11-3.jp

For the first time after joining this forum in Spring 2020, I am seeing some senseful reactions from high-end users/moderators. Thank you, for starting to realize - people really are losing their accounts without being victims of scams, but being victims of phishing or smth else (poor or problematic ingame support).

PS. I myself lost 16 different accounts in March 2020. Zero information given out, zero random devices used, zero shared accounts. More info on my profile -> my posts.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotHacked View Post
    For the first time after joining this forum in Spring 2020, I am seeing some senseful reactions from high-end users/moderators. Thank you, for starting to realize - people really are losing their accounts without being victims of scams, but being victims of phishing or smth else (poor or problematic ingame support).

PS. I myself lost 16 different accounts in March 2020. Zero information given out, zero random devices used, zero shared accounts. More info on my profile -> my posts.
    Oh buddy, they didn't realize that.
    They r still blaming the leader for falling for a scam.
    Phishing is real and supercell support is really poor.
    We accepted it and had to move on.
    Left a lvl 21 clan in Champs 2, because we have had enough with the exploiters.

Quote Originally Posted by iamug View Post
    Oh buddy, they didn't realize that.
    They r still blaming the leader for falling for a scam.
    Phishing is real and supercell support is really poor.
    We accepted it and had to move on.
    Left a lvl 21 clan in Champs 2, because we have had enough with the exploiters.
    I still wonder how the leader got in contact with the stranger person.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I still wonder how the leader got in contact with the stranger person.
    That scammer joined the discord server, found the discord account of the clan leader and DMed him, ig.

The leader didn’t give any details out, the scammers (according to the phishing guidelines they posted on Instagram) can get access to the account by guessing info, and re trying until they get it right. They guess age of acct by seasonal obstacles ect, the they guess the device (retry if wrong) They are also reading these comments and laughing at supercells lack of support or acceptance of what they have done, they sell many clans on, pretty sad really, a job might be a better income, But imagine they consider themselves cool �� each to their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Player545 View Post
    The leader didn’t give any details out, the scammers (according to the phishing guidelines they posted on Instagram) can get access to the account by guessing info, and re trying until they get it right. They guess age of acct by seasonal obstacles ect, the they guess the device (retry if wrong) They are also reading these comments and laughing at supercells lack of support or acceptance of what they have done, they sell many clans on, pretty sad really, a job might be a better income, But imagine they consider themselves cool �� each to their own I guess.
    But on discord it was said that he went to support and got into the account without any infos and simply told the support that he cant remember anything.

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    Support should add a location ban then if these people are that dedicated.

Thanks TP for the avatar and Legend for the signature.
    https://i.ibb.co/jZ4NQ7S/Sig11-3.jp

He didn’t have info, he made guesses based on what he saw, ie season obstacles, inactive since start of season ect.