Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan takeover via exploit of supercell id - HELP!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by FourTOne5 View Post
    Support should add a location ban then if these people are that dedicated.
    After they got to know that we will not be entertaining them any longer, they also threatened to go after our feeder clan next. So I guess, yeah they are dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    That scammer joined the discord server, found the discord account of the clan leader and DMed him, ig.
    He did that after taking the leaders account, to request payment to return the clan

I lost my clan lvl23 master1

Same thing happen to me and i lost my clan , and my account is banned i even cant inter to my account, and sc support didnt do any help , what can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It sounds like your leader fell for a scam, possibly thinking he was going to get someone else's account or free gems, both against the rules and both common ways the scammers get someone to put the scammer's email into the player's SCID to take that account from the player.

As for begging SC to lock the account, it should be hard to get them to do that, right? Otherwise, players could just get people locked all the time.
    A girl in my clan said to me that she is a nurse and she's too busy because of covid19 and cant attack in war she asked me to do her war attacks , i was a leader of a lvl 23 clan , then she gave me the 6 digit code for entering to her supercell id and after one day i saw that i cant enter to my account, my clan mates said somebody else joined to the clan and been leader and kicked all memebers , my account is already banned and i dont know how this happened, since 2 days im shocked, 6 years of effort were list just because i was thinking that helping somebody, unfortunately sc didnt do any support till now

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotXiii View Post
    A girl in my clan said to me that she is a nurse and she's too busy because of covid19 and cant attack in war she asked me to do her war attacks , i was a leader of a lvl 23 clan , then she gave me the 6 digit code for entering to her supercell id and after one day i saw that i cant enter to my account, my clan mates said somebody else joined to the clan and been leader and kicked all memebers , my account is already banned and i dont know how this happened, since 2 days im shocked, 6 years of effort were list just because i was thinking that helping somebody, unfortunately sc didnt do any support till now
    You probably got scammed. Registration for SCID works differently. Instead of opening the account of that player, you registered your account in the email of that player(you gave your account to that players instead of taking theirs). Contacting support is the only way to recover your account.

P.S: Account sharing is against the ToS.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    You probably got scammed. Registration for SCID works differently. Instead of opening the account of that player, you registered your account in the email of that player(you gave your account to that players instead of taking theirs). Contacting support is the only way to recover your account.

P.S: Account sharing is against the ToS.
    I contacted them but they dont support, my account lvl 232 was a maxed th13 and playing for 7 years , and my clan since 6 years both are gone and im really shocked