Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Derby - low point tasks?

  1. #1
    Senior Member elenelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    329

    Derby - low point tasks?

    Did anybody else notice lack of 320 point tasks this derby? I donít think I have seen it that bad before. Itís like SC decided to stretch them to the whole week to avoid people finishing derbies in one day.
    Level 167
    iOS

  2. #2
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    6,272
    Not here... it is a blossom derby and all blossom tasks are 320 to start. Unless you are a solo derbyist and just looking for any 320 point task. We have a mix of lower point tasks and 320 point ones otherwise
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    Did anybody else notice lack of 320 point tasks this derby? I donít think I have seen it that bad before. Itís like SC decided to stretch them to the whole week to avoid people finishing derbies in one day.
    I havenít seen any 320 pt truck tasks. We have a global event and no high point truck tasks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member elenelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    329
    They still should be 320 points and higher. Blossom tasks that is...
    Level 167
    iOS

  5. #5
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,737
    The number of blossom tasks on the board at one time is dependent upon the number of derby players in your NH.

    Most of our tasks other than the blossom tasks, have been under 320 but more than 270. (We are in the CL).

    Are you getting blossom tasks that are starting under 320??
    Last edited by Momscar; October 21st, 2020 at 12:14 PM.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,768
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    I havenít seen any 320 pt truck tasks. We have a global event and no high point truck tasks.
    I haven't seen any either and also not seeing hardly any 320's.

    Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

    >>>>>>>"
    Together"<<<<<<<




  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    349
    Every new task to the board is a blossom task unless you already have your max amount of blossom tasks on the board.

    And every blossom task is a 320p to start.

    Only problem is for delayed start solo players that want their board full of 320p before starting. Non-blossom tasks are less likely 320p than normally.
    Last edited by zetis; October 21st, 2020 at 04:28 AM.

  8. #8
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,737
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    I haven’t seen any 320 pt truck tasks. We have a global event and no high point truck tasks.
    We had 2 Orders Task (trucks, train, boats) and our last task was a truck task. They are out there, just not in great quantity it seems.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    We had 2 Orders Task (trucks, train, boats) and our last task was a truck task. They are out there, just not in great quantity it seems.
    I've seen maybe a dozen of blossom truck tasks (~250 trashed tasks). We did only 2 because of few mid-level players. But we haven't had a single help task. I've seen few non-blossom help tasks when our quota has been full so maybe it's been just bad luck.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    I've seen maybe a dozen of blossom truck tasks (~250 trashed tasks). We did only 2 because of few mid-level players. But we haven't had a single help task. I've seen few non-blossom help tasks when our quota has been full so maybe it's been just bad luck.
    Day one we had 2 320 pt help tasks but havenít seen anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •