Thread: Th13 & 12 Max looking for Euro fun social HUMOUR clan

New Bloke/Chick

Max TH 13 & 12 wanting a laugh and social clan

Hey Clashers

Casual mature senior player with 2 accounts maxed.
    Looking for a chill clan with lots of banter and social.
    My accounts take part in CWL, games and regular war when possible
    Active daily and don't mind donating.
    EURO CLAN AND BANTER NECESSARY, NO TIME WASTERS OR KIDS
    ENGLISH SPEAKING

PM, PLSE and tks for reading.

#YG0082YJ
    Last edited by Scortch; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:35 PM.

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 18 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Part of WichitA family clan #20RJ29PL. ADULT ONLY. SEMI Competitive warring, MAX CG, and CWL. No Drama. No Pressure in 3 starring a base. Very relaxed and friendly. War is optional but HIGHLY encourage. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Join our clan we need active players
    Clan link 👇
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=2VU8YJCV

My tag #YJPGLU8UJ

Be happy be clashing with clash of clans 😊😊

Thank you for reading

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG), Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO) & RSG (#29GPUVYLY)

About Bregan D'aerth:

21st level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    447 war wins

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    16th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters II
    320 war wins

About Gizzarchads:
    9th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal I
    37 war wins

About RSG:
    6th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    19 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads' Requirements:
    TH13 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 55 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 40 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 30 combined hero levels

RSG requirements: Currently accepting all accounts. We recently took over this clan and we're looking to build it up into a winner. Right now it mostly serves as a clan for players who don't make the lineup in the other 3 clans to fight in CWL.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, Nepal, Sweden, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Ireland, China & Germany i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, and all of my 12s. No 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL in Bregan or in Fear Boners.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

New Bloke/Chick
    Bumping still looking for that clan

New Bloke/Chick
    Bumping - still looking for that fun clan. All offers have been buisness and no fun. I do take the game serious but a laugh in between makes it that much more enjoyable. So throw down your best side splitting enticement and I'm sure to come wandering in.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hey Scorch,

We might have some of what you want. Clan name is "No Lube Deep" which depending on your tolerance level is kind of fun in itself. We are just re-growing the clan right now as we had been attempting to find a clan to our liking and couldn't do so. Have some solid core members including two from UK area....definitely some banter going on in clan though need more people to get it busier. We are all pretty good at war and take it seriously (not sure your level there) but don't require people to post their plans ahead of time, or put ashes on their head and rend their garments for a bad attack. Missing attacks are a no no though. If interested please check out our discord server and we can give you more info:

Thanks, JWH
    https://discord.gg/Pr9wxaZ

TollyMore irons

We do have b2b wars but we are not mad war hounds. I am very talkative when I have time ( I am the leader)

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=2PLVRUJGG