Thread: So no fall update then☹️

So no fall update then☹️

Yes - nice decos coming but no doubt at a price - but apparently no quarterly update ? - Thats the first time for as long as I can remember and very sad😢
    Farm 271 - Town 92
    Barn 14,800 - Silo 13,650
    43 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    November? I have hope.

Assuming there will be an update, I’d rather they wait a week or two more to shake out the bugs, to be sure it doesn’t break 15 other things, requiring 8 separate maintenance fixes. My life won’t end if there isn’t an update based on the schedule of previous updates.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Yes - nice decos coming but no doubt at a price - but apparently no quarterly update ? - That’s the first time for as long as I can remember and very sad
    FYI, https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12693194
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

So what makes you think no update? Facebook has a post talking about new pasta machine products. I think it is imminent.

And then there is this:

Originally Posted by Cowslips
    Hi Greg!

Lovely to see you on the forum again.

Thanks for arranging the Halloween prizes on your farm - great fun!

Well hello to you too! How are you these day? I hope you have been safe and stayed at home during these troubled times. I am doing alright actually, and feeling frisky. Had a good meeting with Mike and the gang about the next update. Has Nick told you anything yet about it? I am totally excited about what they have been working on but I am not the right person to spill any beans here in public!

Best Regards,

Greg

Originally Posted by Greg[HayDay]
    Tomorrow there will be some special diamond deals according to Nick?! Nick, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think there will be some new special Halloween decorations in the packages too? In addition to the global event which is currently running.

Best Regards,

Greg

Yup, some special deals will roll out tomorrow (Saturday) which will have new unique Halloween decos!

Cheers,

Nick
    Last edited by sierramike; October 24th, 2020 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    And then there is this:

Originally Posted by Cowslips
    Hi Greg!

Lovely to see you on the forum again.

Thanks for arranging the Halloween prizes on your farm - great fun!

Well hello to you too! How are you these day? I hope you have been safe and stayed at home during these troubled times. I am doing alright actually, and feeling frisky. Had a good meeting with Mike and the gang about the next update. Has Nick told you anything yet about it? I am totally excited about what they have been working on but I am not the right person to spill any beans here in public!

Best Regards,

Greg

Originally Posted by Greg[HayDay]
    Tomorrow there will be some special diamond deals according to Nick?! Nick, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think there will be some new special Halloween decorations in the packages too? In addition to the global event which is currently running.

Best Regards,

Greg

Yup, some special deals will roll out tomorrow (Saturday) which will have new unique Halloween decos!

Cheers,

Nick
    Hmm - we will see - Halloween gifts to buy with diamonds or cash will defo be coming but an update - I don’t know as I thought sneak peaks would have arrived last weekend - fingers crossed still
    Farm 271 - Town 92
    Barn 14,800 - Silo 13,650
    43 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76