Thread: New Heroes For Builder Base

Fresh Spawn

New Heroes For Builder Base

Hello everyone i have sone ideas for the builder base. Pls introduce a new hero for builder base and put in more things like spells In builder base in order to make it more fun. And also make it possible to be able to donate builder base troops. I hope my ideas get to be thought about. Thank You.

I think adding 3 spells for builder hall would be perfect. spells that work perfect at night such as fog spell, enlarging spell and fire spell would be great. But since every troop are mixed with a spell in builder base there it is not possible for there to be spells

Good Idea. As they're currently not working on the BB and as SC stating "they need to find a purpose of the BB, which makes it different from the home village and something of its own". So we might get something different in future for the BB and probably a new hero too

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Good Idea. As they're currently not working on the BB and as SC stating "they need to find a purpose of the BB, which makes it different from the home village and something of its own". So we might get something different in future for the BB and probably a new hero too
    Adding spells and donating builder base troops makes it exactly like the main village not unique, that's why I'm against these ideas. There is currently no need at all for these additions unless some (kind of big) changes are implemented. "Finding a purpose for the BB" is not copying and pasting.