Thread: Looking for a great chatty hood

Experienced player Looking for a new hood fun/chatty/helpful

I am a experienced player was in the level 80 plus with many derbyís in my pocket . I stopped playing for a few years and lost my original farm (aaronsawesomefarm) sad I know . I have been playing again for a few days now and I am at level 17. Donít let my low level keep you away it will get up there again ! I play daily and always try to keep machines running and will be doing the derby once I am able to again ( normally 300 and up tasks ) and love to help when I can ! If you think I could be a good fit then send me a message and I look forward to hearing from you .

I am looking for a chatty (itís okay if itís quiet at times ) helping ,derby, town and fun hood !
    Last edited by Aaronsawesomefarm; October 20th, 2020 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Leveled up

did u contact supercell re lost farm?

Yes I contacted them , still waiting to hear anything from them but we will see . Thank you for recommending that !

Fresh Spawn
    Hiya, I'm alone in my neighbourhood and looking to recruit friendly helpful people. I enjoy the derby mostly and will help if I can. I don't expect you to join any messaging platforms outside HD and if you don't want to use diamonds you dont have to. I play most days and currently level 44. I have grabbed myself 1 bronze trophy alone so far. Would love to have you pop along if you think you'd fit HARLEQUINS - #YR8LL22C

Aaron, if you get your other farm back quite happy for you to join us, but can't take your low level as we are a Champion League hood in top 200, on world leaderboard, yr farm couldn't keep up with us, but contact me if you get your other farm back, best of luck, Cheers Robyn from The Active Help, our full recruitment ad is under recruitment.
    Cheers Robyn ��