Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan perks upgradation

Clan perks upgradation

My kind suggestion is to please do some work on clan perks upgrade as its not available after level 10, it may be a good news for the COC fans to find some new rewards after each 5 steps up of clan such as 15,20,25 and so on, some technical reason of this suggestions are as under:

1: We all know that users play wars in clan to grow Clan up than up with spending days to days times for their clan, by adding some new perks and rewards they will accelerate more to play game each and every time

2: After loosing 3 consecutive wars may reduce their clan no by1, this way users will take the game serious with tough competition to avoid from reduction of their clan position.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Supercell have said that it is unlikely there will be more perks above clan level 10 unless they are something purely cosmetic.

They feel that it is already a discouragement to new clans, and giving more perks at even higher levels would exacerbate that.

1. They are considering additional clan perks but they would most likely be cosmetic to avoid further disadvantaging new clans.
    2. No. Assuming you mean reduce clan level by one, that is far to punitive. Not to mention ridiculous. Sometimes you hit a rough patch of wars.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Idiology2050 View Post
    My kind suggestion is to please do some work on clan perks upgrade as its not available after level 10, it may be a good news for the COC fans to find some new rewards after each 5 steps up of clan such as 15,20,25 and so on, some technical reason of this suggestions are as under:

1: We all know that users play wars in clan to grow Clan up than up with spending days to days times for their clan, by adding some new perks and rewards they will accelerate more to play game each and every time
    As others have said, that's highly unlikely to happen. Even if they release anything beyond Level 10, it will be cosmetic only. There is already a huge difference between a level 1 and 10+ clan and they don't want it to grow further .

And adding perks after every 5 level upgrade like multiples of 5 doesn't make sense to me whatsoever because many clans all over the world has reached level 15 or 20 even some has been pushing for beyond level 30, which singlehandedly illustrates that it isn't necessary to give an acceleration therefore no force ( Newtons 2nd law) .

2: After loosing 3 consecutive wars may reduce their clan no by1, this way users will take the game serious with tough competition to avoid from reduction of their clan position.
    I am quite confused here . Are you asking for an instant level deduction or a downward motion in the leaderboard? uhh probably the second one. If so, then personally I don't care about the leaderboard and we have never played for becoming a pushing clan . Not sure what others will think about it .
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Pro Member
    To suggest anything that could reduce a clans level is definitely not something many would support.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 59| GW 28 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L6t | BK: 57 | GW 25 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L74 | BK: 70| GW 40 | RC: L20 | Max Trophies: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    To suggest anything that could reduce a clans level is definitely not something many would support.
    I don't think of any clan that does wars regularly would support that.

Forum Elder

To your suggestion number 2, this would encourage even more clans to roster engineer for fear of losing their perks. Additionally, It would stop many clan from warring at all if they had two consecutive losses from fear of losing their perks. This would shrink the pool of available clans to war against and make MM even worse.

If your clan has issues with folks not taking war seriously, you have all the tools you need already to deal with that inside the clan.
    Last edited by Tosti111; October 20th, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Level 20 clan --> Loses 3 wars each, 20 times --> Reaches level 1. Lol. Very bad idea.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; October 20th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.

These ideas are disgusting. Why punish clans for going on a losing streak. Guess you've never had real life stuff take precedence and require you to bail on a war. And lol at 3 defeats... Dude, tell me... What level is your clan? I'm guessing 1, how many wins do you need to get from lvl9 to 10 alone? You'd be happy with loosing 3 and going back down? This is instaragequit suggestion right here.
    And no more perks.. to lvl10 is already a horrific task as it is. Cosmetic stuff be good though. Like a skin for the CC.