Thread: Night and Day

Fresh Spawn

Night and Day

Dear Team,
    It will be really great if there is real Day and night according to time zone in both villages...please check if this is possible .. I know it is difficult bcoz CoC played in all most all countries.. but still.. It will come with more involving I think so... please Do that if u can.

Thanks and Regards
    Rhuturaj.

Millennial Club
    No. It would be significantly harder to attack during night.
    Squidward>spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    At some point of time, I really wanted a night mode aswell but keeping in mind the effects as said above "it'd be comparatively difficult to see and attack with a night mode". As the builder base already have a night mode, the home village would just look the copy of the BB, and they created the BB and home village because they are completely different villages where the home village gets in the glow and the BB lives in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Not at all. SWC had a night and day mode. Made no difference whatsoever. Just something else to adapt to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhutu View Post
    Dear Team,
    It will be really great if there is real Day and night according to time zone in both villages...please check if this is possible .. I know it is difficult bcoz CoC played in all most all countries.. but still.. It will come with more involving I think so... please Do that if u can.

Thanks and Regards
    Rhuturaj.
    And this is a Frequently Requested idea too.

Personally playing in darkness is not that fascinating to me and it's lot harder to attack. If this ever becomes a feature I would like an option to turn it off as many like me wouldn't like it whatsoever. And moreover if I turn it off then when I will attack I would like to see the opponents base in daylight altho he will see it as his chosen option.