Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greg's Halloween Farm Update

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    Yes the chair/broomstick are global challenge prize. (Now if we can get some 320 pt truck tasks). I’m guessing the fence is a pumpkin reward, the potion station 19.99, cauldron 9.99, and grimoire is 4.99.

They could swap the grimoire and fence. Some ppl are going to want more than 5 fence pieces so they’d be smart to sell those. We will see. I’m happy and will be dropping some $$$.
    I keep looking and I think, maybe, the grimoir table and broomstick might all be 1 piece. The stones sort of line up like they are.... either way... I want it and lots of fencing! Lol

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    Yes the chair/broomstick are global challenge prize. (Now if we can get some 320 pt truck tasks). Iím guessing the fence is a pumpkin reward, the potion station 19.99, cauldron 9.99, and grimoire is 4.99.

They could swap the grimoire and fence. Some ppl are going to want more than 5 fence pieces so theyíd be smart to sell those. We will see. Iím happy and will be dropping some $$$.

Grimoire? Did I miss something? If you talk about the books beside the broom,itís part of the broom/chair/shoes thingy I think. At least you can see the books in the global event picture on the bottom too

That's a title I'd love to keep~ for many reasons!
    Quote Originally Posted by carlie82 View Post
    Grimoire? Did I miss something? If you talk about the books beside the broom,itís part of the broom/chair/shoes thingy I think. At least you can see the books in the global event picture on the bottom too
    Yep, looks that way

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Yep, looks that way

Ahh, initially I thought they were connected but on the main event screen the books arenít shown. I see now on the progress screen you can see them. Being animated I figured they would charge for it. Now Iím thinking the fencing will be the 4.99 item. Canít wait!

If we can complete this global event and get the witches shoes I will totally be dropping a load of cash on the packages. Those shoes just make me happy. LOL My entire decorating idea hinges on those shoes.
    Level 117