Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greg's Halloween Farm Update

Greg's Halloween Farm Update

Check out Greg's new farm. Are the potion station, witch's cauldron, and broomstick decorations new this year, and do you think they'll be offered in a diamond package?

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    You forgot the new fences.

Cauldron is featured in Halloween global event, very likely as global prize. I agree the other 3 could be in diamond packages.

We just had a diamond package for autumn... I really hope that they will be part of Greg’s „Halloween calendar“

Centennial Club
    They are too cute, i want all of them! They are new fences too!

Pro Member
    I haven't seen an autumn diamond package! Waaaaaaaa.... what is in it?

On Greg's farm- do you think the broom, table with shoes and stack of grimoires is all one set up?

Anxiously awaiting,
    Kathy

Centennial Club
    The autumn set consists of a wooden table with candles and pumpkin on it, a rocking chair and a basket of pine cones.

I was wondering the same thing too! A close up look shows that the grimoire is sitting right on the stones from the chair, so i hope they are a set instead of two separated packages. But the, how about the fences, i am hoping they can be purchased from the in-game shop.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    The autumn set consists of a wooden table with candles and pumpkin on it, a rocking chair and a basket of pine cones.

I was wondering the same thing too! A close up look shows that the grimoire is sitting right on the stones from the chair, so i hope they are a set instead of two separated packages. But the, how about the fences, i am hoping they can be purchased from the in-game shop.
    Ohhhh THAT autumn package! Lol I was afraid I had missed something!

I sooooo want a bunch of those fences... but if it is the $19.99 type thing I guess I won't get near as many as I want, An in shop purchase would be awesome!

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Broomstick is the new global reward prize.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Yep I got a bit confused here since on the picture there was the cauldron also we didn’t get to see the 3x xp from the truck. They tricked uuuuuus

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Broomstick is the new global reward prize.
    Yes the chair/broomstick are global challenge prize. (Now if we can get some 320 pt truck tasks). Im guessing the fence is a pumpkin reward, the potion station 19.99, cauldron 9.99, and grimoire is 4.99.

They could swap the grimoire and fence. Some ppl are going to want more than 5 fence pieces so theyd be smart to sell those. We will see. Im happy and will be dropping some $$$.