Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH14 Concept Ideas

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    I say what about a green theme , that would be pretty cool to see :-)
    I'm with you on this one.

Going with a green (or nature-inspired) theme would be lit because if we think about it,many of us got attracted to clash at the very start due to its primal and a village-in-the-jungle kinda theme that it started out with before everything became so tech-savvy (like infernos and eagle).

Looking Back, We have a General Garden theme unti Th8s, the Sinister Black/Coal/Industrial Revolution theme fr Th9, Lava/Volcano/Fire theme fr Th10, Radiant White/Regal/Royal/Moonstone theme fr Th11, Modern Industrial Blue Electricity theme fr Th12 and finally Dark Elixir and Ice theme fr Th13....
    Not many options are left fr a confirmed Th14/15/16/Peter17$
    I'm guessing of a Jungle Theme when they relase Th15 so as to accomodate the new hero, A Hunter/Caveman or something, so there goes Green colour fr Th15
    As for Th14, I'm thinking more of a Golden+Black+Purplish theme, like a combination of those low th6-8 level walls

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Standard caveat: My thoughts/opinions are my own and are not a reflection of anything the team is working on as we haven't even started designing TH14 yet.

Were the design motif up to me, I'd love a black marbled obsidian look where the marbling is made from colder colors like purples and greys. Not a lava theme with the obsidian since we already have TH10, but more of a cold slab of black rock to look shadowy and sinister.
    Little bit similar to TH9??

Some outer space theme with a similar scenery.
    Theme could include black,purple and some gold( to represent sun) colors.
    Alien look like new troop and a gravity defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Some outer space theme with a similar scenery.
    Theme could include black,purple and some gold( to represent sun) colors.
    Alien look like new troop and a gravity defense.
    Agreed, this would be cool!

I am still for cat themed townhall. Fluffy fur design for everything. Wizard tower wire fur balls or wooly stuff.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I am still for cat themed townhall. Fluffy fur design for everything. Wizard tower wire fur balls or wooly stuff.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

LOL! It would be pretty cool!

This one looks perfect, right? Probably "white" theme can be a good choice for Th 14.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    This one looks perfect, right? Probably "white" theme can be a good choice for Th 14.
    Swat kats?
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; October 19th, 2020 at 02:58 PM.