Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A player for 6 years, yet still a rookie!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    BTW, HD Game Designer Camilla said the following to her fellow developers in a public presentation at Games First London 2019: "Hay Day is basically a game about managing your item storage because it's about having the right item at the right time to fill the right order."
    Except the game knows what you don't have and asks for exactly that...

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Two weeks ago I posted about the ‘economy balance’ between Xp and coins in a complaint that I am about 5 expensive machines behind. I get orders for those machines that I cannot afford to purchase.

Since then I have done no truck, boat, or walk-in transactions because these types give too much Xp with coins. I have only done road side shop. Yawn. I barely get on the game any more. I haven’t even purchased one machine yet, so just five to go now.
    I purchased ONE new piece of equipment after 3 weeks. I still need coins for four more. Just playing RSS is boring. Yawn.

Warriors are OP
    Just to give an update to everyone, thank you all very much for your advice! For the past couple of days, I have faithfully stuck to the suggestion: "Don't fill truck orders, just produce stuff and sell it in your road shop". Wow! That has made all the difference in the world! I am bringing in so much money! I already bought my jam maker, my net maker, I repaired my train station (though I am not really playing the town at all), and I bought my third smelter!

Now, however, I am faced with some new issues...So, if you don't mind, I got a couple more questions:

a) I am planting new bushes (blackberry and raspberry) and trees, but managing dead bushes and trees will soon start to become an issue, as I am fast running out of saws and axes. How can I get these in greater numbers? I can always hire Tom (or is it Tim?) to get them for me, but is this what I need to do? The same goes for expansion items for my silo and barn, which I cannot get from Tom. Which brings me to:

b) I saw a video about "wheating", in which the YouTuber claimed that this is a solution to both expansion items and coins: produce wheat like crazy and sell at FULL price (not at 1 coin, but rather FULL price!) Does this work? Should I do it?

c) Ernest and Rose, the helpers... I have currently hired them. Is this a smart move? Should I keep them long term or not?

Thanks!
    CoC: Elder in war clan Fontana #YQP89RPV. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Co-Leader in Greece Elite #PCUPC0VV
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrakakis View Post
    Just to give an update to everyone, thank you all very much for your advice! For the past couple of days, I have faithfully stuck to the suggestion: "Don't fill truck orders, just produce stuff and sell it in your road shop". Wow! That has made all the difference in the world! I am bringing in so much money! I already bought my jam maker, my net maker, I repaired my train station (though I am not really playing the town at all), and I bought my third smelter!

Now, however, I am faced with some new issues...So, if you don't mind, I got a couple more questions:

a) I am planting new bushes (blackberry and raspberry) and trees, but managing dead bushes and trees will soon start to become an issue, as I am fast running out of saws and axes. How can I get these in greater numbers? I can always hire Tom (or is it Tim?) to get them for me, but is this what I need to do? The same goes for expansion items for my silo and barn, which I cannot get from Tom. Which brings me to:

b) I saw a video about "wheating", in which the YouTuber claimed that this is a solution to both expansion items and coins: produce wheat like crazy and sell at FULL price (not at 1 coin, but rather FULL price!) Does this work? Should I do it?

c) Ernest and Rose, the helpers... I have currently hired them. Is this a smart move? Should I keep them long term or not?

Thanks!
    Good questions... and I'm sure you will get a lot of answers! Lol

Many people swear by wheating... personally I prefer another crop. Soybeans are fairly fast. Lol. Although, if you decide to grow tons of wheat, I would suggest you load your feed machines up every night and make sanctuary feed and bread.... then sell what you dont need- both are very fast sellers. (Do you have all the slots open?)

2rpgppplv is my farm tag... I quite often sell a bunch of saws and axes.

Do you have all the pets? They give out a lot of the tools and expansion materials.

Glad to hear you tried some of the suggestions! This forum is jam packed with players that are very willing to share what they have learned,!

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Good questions... and I'm sure you will get a lot of answers! Lol

Many people swear by wheating... personally I prefer another crop. Soybeans are fairly fast. Lol. Although, if you decide to grow tons of wheat, I would suggest you load your feed machines up every night and make sanctuary feed and bread.... then sell what you dont need- both are very fast sellers. (Do you have all the slots open?)

2rpgppplv is my farm tag... I quite often sell a bunch of saws and axes.

Do you have all the pets? They give out a lot of the tools and expansion materials.

Glad to hear you tried some of the suggestions! This forum is jam packed with players that are very willing to share what they have learned,!

Thanks for that! My tag is 2r82gucc8. I sent you a request!
    CoC: Elder in war clan Fontana #YQP89RPV. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Co-Leader in Greece Elite #PCUPC0VV
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2