Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    When will you post something new, meaningful and exciting for us to discuss? Because, seriously, ...this thread wasn't it I hope.

Hehehe , what a reply :-D

We keep getting super troop update by a while thats why this update feels like nothing new.

Cooldown removed on them, but that still feels like an update feature. It feels more like a balance feature.

Beside that, new levels on some buildings feels like...not sure what but not a bigger enough change to count as an update.

Overall, small changes who count as an update together, but it just doesnt feel like something major. Same game from 2 weeks ago is the same now, 99%.

At least thats my impression, but i might be wrong and maybe just me is tired overall and not judging facts fair/better.

Seems like 3rd quarter is becoming an update for changing how we play rather than lots of new content..
    Although the extra levels puts some mileage onto anyone that wasnt already sitting on a pile of books, hammers and medals.. Aint much they can do to help those folk.

But FW was introduced in 3rd quarter 2016, war attack notification and extra FW sizes in 2017, CWL in '18, and Global Sunset in '19.
    This time they took away the cool down for Super's, which was a popular thread topic since their introduction, so isnt a small thing in my estimation.

So yeah, pretty samey.. but sometimes samey aint such a bad nor a small change.
    Was expecting some levels on RC, but hey ho.. My heroes are still max, even if the rest of my base isnt caught up yet.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambino View Post
    so....when is the new Update? Because, seriously, ...that wasn't it I hope.
    Seriously.?.... Bringing Update is not like what you think , it does need lots of Hard work, Coding, planning, designing, testing and a lot more..MOST IMPORTANTLY ALL THSES NEED TIME..

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    When will you post something new, meaningful and exciting for us to discuss? Because, seriously, ...this thread wasn't it I hope.

...and yet still no BB update....this game is becoming increasingly boring like your posts

Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    Please stand by ....... wait for it ......... Soon
    ...I've heard that for almost a year now....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ... dare I ask what you have been using this weekend? Never mind, none of my business, but really?

As far as I know right now, next update would be somewhere just before Christmas or thereabouts, in December...
    one word..... Builder Base update

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambino View Post
    one word..... Builder Base update
    Don’t get your hopes up. This is a quote from Darian, the SC community manager:

The reason why we have never shared any kind of development calendar for Builder Base beyond BH9 is because we don't have anything beyond BH9 planned at the moment. While introducing BH10 would be a logical progression, our current thinking is that it just feels like more of the same. So until we can decide where we want to take the Builder Base, anything beyond the current max is on hold.

edit: BTW, that’s three words, not one.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Don’t get your hopes up. This is a quote from Darian, the SC community manager:

The reason why we have never shared any kind of development calendar for Builder Base beyond BH9 is because we don't have anything beyond BH9 planned at the moment. While introducing BH10 would be a logical progression, our current thinking is that it just feels like more of the same. So until we can decide where we want to take the Builder Base, anything beyond the current max is on hold.

edit: BTW, that’s three words, not one.
    Yes, that's what exactly was said by Darian. Also, ill add as he said "we want to know the true purpose of the builder base, ie how it actually differentiates from the home village that makes the BB onto something of its own".

I don't like or care for BB.

Game play needs to change drastically before players take interest in it.

Some clan element must be added, like donations etc. Not.sure how but SC should either fix it or get rid of it

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP