Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update?

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    I don't like or care for BB.

Game play needs to change drastically before players take interest in it.

Some clan element must be added, like donations etc. Not.sure how but SC should either fix it or get rid of it
    They most probably won't get rid of it because of resources already spent on it and will try to create some more relation between main village and bb.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    They most probably won't get rid of it because of resources already spent on it and will try to create some more relation between main village and bb.
    Clock effects Main Village

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Clock effects Main Village
    I would gladly welcome a daily boost for builders and Lab in the main village. I'm not sure if that idea has been ruled out.

I wouldn't mind if the "effect" was simply a boost for the master builder.

SC have steadily increased the HP of defences over the last couple of updates.

Extra Archer Tower level, Extra Cannon level, Extra Mortar level.

Considering how the RC cooldown is shorter than the other heroes, I would expect the next update to add another 5 levels. Her ability wont be overpowered given the extra levels in defences we've had so far.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post

Considering how the RC cooldown is shorter than the other heroes, I would expect the next update to add another 5 levels. Her ability wont be overpowered given the extra levels in defences we've had so far.
    Adding more levels of RC will significantly boost the offence which will result in bases getting crushed more easily and will require a equivalent boost in defense or 3 starring th13 will become a cake walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    That was it.
    that wasn't it.. You being a Forum Hero and all, should know Autumn update has never been a major update. It is in summer and winter.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    That was it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock28 View Post
    that wasn't it.. You being a Forum Hero and all, should know Autumn update has never been a major update. It is in summer and winter.
    Where in those 3 words did it say or imply major update? They answered the OP with a short sweet and to the point response.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    that wasn't it.
    Of course it was.

. You being a Forum Hero and all, should know Autumn update has never been a major update. It is in summer and winter.
    Not at all sure what point you think you are making here.

He never for one moment suggested that it might be a major update. He just said that what we have had was "the update". Which is absolutely was.

Was Global Sunset not major?.. It sure changed the game for many.
    Was CWL not major?.. I think so
    Were Friendly Wars not major?.. It allowed many competitive leagues to be born.

A new hall may be exciting, but those listed were all 3rd quarter updates, otherwise known as Autumn, and are all just as big as a new hall IMV.

Decided to look at 1st quarter updates.. Gold Pass, Supers.. BB was released between 2 balance changes in 2017.. BH8 in March '18..
    I guess there are 4 quarterly update slots after all.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; October 26th, 2020 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post

Maybe. But how many hero levels is too much at a town hall? My mini is th12. The first time, it didn't seem bad as they tacked on levels midway. But just going to 12 now and dealing with 15 of king and queen and 20 warden is no Bueno. And thats with buying gold passes and every trader hero book.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22