Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Level 125 & Looking...

Level 125 & Looking...

Hi
    Its really tough finding the right hood isn’t it...

’m a level 125 experienced UK English speaking player looking for a new hood.

Here’s a bit about what I’m looking for...

I don’t expect absolute perfection, but I am looking for a neighbourhood where continuous errors are addressed - brave leadership I suppose you’d call it...

I would like to find a Champion League neighbourhood that plays all of the different derbies to the different strategies required to make each one a success. I always play maximum points and I always do the extra task(s) and I’m looking for a neighbourhood where EVERYONE does the same. I always play to win, but I realise that there will be times when the competition is fierce and provided we all have done all we could I’m ok with 2nd or 3rd.

I don’t like task reservations, but I do like to prep where I’m able and will let the team know in order to plan derby tasks.

I am happy to share and I am an active contributor, and I would like to be able request BEMS/SEMS/TEMS in birdhouse so please don’t invite me if your rules prohibit this.

I’m not fussy about shop and don’t mind buying/selling for full or minimal cost.

No fussy, faddy derby delays etc...

I hate in game farmer drama and if I have an issue I would always privately message the leader/Co’s.

Im looking for ELDER status on acceptance (Don’t invite me if you expect new joiners to stay members for a week or more after joining).

Also immediate derby start so no one week sabbatical please.

I don’t do Kik and I won’t join Discord so if this is your thing then I’m not the right fit, but I’m happy to do Messenger and/or Facebook.

Im kind and helpful.

Do I sound like a good fit?
    Last edited by Paulettes; October 26th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.

You sound like a perfect fit for our hood! I pmíed you!

Paulette have you ever played in JTLegend? If so you may have played w my baby farm. This is my main farm and hood where I am leader. DM me and we can chat. I think you will find it similar to the good ole days!

🎃WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES, ENTER IF YOU DARE! 🎃
    🐠Spiritís Peace is seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is the global leaderboard. Our main hood is 🏅Championship league with 79 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    🗺️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 40-75, looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer-

🐣Spiritís Peace Annex
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound at 232! Itís also where some of our main members race their baby farms. Itís extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! We have 22 active members and looking for more!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Sent you a pm ��

Still looking..l.

Still looking...
    Last edited by Paulettes; October 25th, 2020 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    Still looking...
    Hello! You look like a wonderful match for our neighborhood. We are The Pumpkin Patch and we have an ad up in the neighborhood recruiting page right now😊. Feel free to DM me if you would like further information 🧡

Thank you all for your replies but I’ve seen the light and returned home
    Please mods close post. Thanks.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    Thank you all for your replies but Iíve seen the light and returned home
    Please mods close post. Thanks.
    As requested, thread closed.

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please donít worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

Theyíll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749