Thread: Friendly Combat

Friendly Combat

My idea will enable friends to attack themselves, like in friendly battles, without the need to be in the same clan as their friends, since many people do not have the town hall level or trophy range required to play with their friends in their clan (who usually are in a higher trophy range) so, using this feature, it would be easier to play the game with friends. With this feature, people would be able to attack their friends by clicking a button in the player's profile, that created a chat between both.
    Trought this chat, players could talk to each other, ask for troops in private and attack their friend's village, without losing troops and neither winning nor losing trophies, just like in friendly battles since, once again, many people do not like to be on a clan or can't play with their friends due to having a lower trophy count.
    That's my idea, i believe that it's a great idea and that it has the potential to improve the game by a lot. Of course the developers can adapt the idea to make it more fitting into the game (even thought I strongly recommend that you use my idea as it is written).

Quote Originally Posted by pedroHL View Post
    .... With this feature, people would be able to attack their friends by clicking a button in the player's profile, that created a chat between both.
    Trought this chat, players could talk to each other, ask for troops in private and attack their friend's village ...
    Would have to be by some other means, since direct (aka private) chat is Ruled Out.

Unlike friendly challenges against clanmates being in clan chat, a FC to a non clanmate friend could show up in their inbox like an invite. Since, like war bases, it is a snapshot of your base rather than the actual live layout, a mail issuing the challenge could be sent and kept until accepted or rejected. The results could be delivered back to the challenge issuer as another message. There wouldn’t be a chat box like the current FC system since that would allow direct messaging.

Because of the layout cooldown, you wouldn’t be able to craft a rudimentary message with walls without a 24 hour delay. What can you really say with 300 walls anyway that can’t just be reported if offensive, but I think even a day old wall message could produce a message egregious enough to not allow this feature.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 3 Days Ago at 10:03 PM.

Instead of creating a private chat when pressing the said button (present in the player's profile, only if both are in game friends) it would send a inbox message/request to the receiver. The message would present a choice to accept or deny the request. When accepted, the challenger would have a chance to attack their friend's village, if denied, another message would be sent notifing the challenger that the request had been denied. I think it should be more fitting in the game and easier to code.
    Last edited by pedroHL; 3 Days Ago at 12:00 PM.