Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super witches too op?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    How does an extra 20 space affect the number of Super Witches you can take into battle. Before 280 space - 7 SWs. After 300 space - 7 SWs and 20 space left. Break one in half?
    The clean up troops they can take to prevent time fail,but as per my observation,
    Last qualifiers Dark Tangent and nichang dance were taking 4 super witches in their attacks but in this qualifiers Tribe were taking 5 super witches both in yesterday and today qualifiers

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    The clean up troops they can take to prevent time fail,but as per my observation,
    Last qualifiers Dark Tangent and nichang dance were taking 4 super witches in their attacks but in this qualifiers Tribe were taking 5 super witches both in yesterday and today qualifiers
    Additional space has definitely increased scope for new attack strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    How does an extra 20 space affect the number of Super Witches you can take into battle. Before 280 space - 7 SWs. After 300 space - 7 SWs and 20 space left. Break one in half?
    All troops taken are not superwitches, there are healers and some cleanup too. They can reduce a bit of cleanup and take 1 extra superwitch with the extra 20 space

Millennial Club
    Just coz someone tried not to defend (prob not tested)against super witches got wrecked by switch doesnt mean switch is OP lets be honest no one thought they will use 5/5 switch attack even the commenters were surprised seeing those attacks
    You'll see bases defending against switch in next match and prob no switch attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Given that the pros could three star a base with 5 pool noodles and a fluffy pillow, I dont think using using their statistics with any troop is any indicator of something being overpowered. In the hands of an expert, any troop is dangerous.

How about we focus on the 99.9% of the player base outside of the pros shall we?
    Can we be friends?

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Just coz someone tried not to defend (prob not tested)against super witches got wrecked by switch doesnt mean switch is OP lets be honest no one thought they will use 5/5 switch attack even the commenters were surprised seeing those attacks
    You'll see bases defending against switch in next match and prob no switch attacks
    Let's see. I'll be interested to watch too.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by arijitkoner98 View Post
    In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?
    Three is nothing whatsoever that happens in those qualifiers that has any bearing on whether troops are overpowered or not.

When average joe players start getting 50% plus triple rates with them, then you have an argument.

Centennial Club
    From day of its release , super witch and super wall breaker is the only super troop i ve been using
    I definately feel that they are underrated as i saw very less people using it , but i knew they are awesome and one day people will realise this and they will be among most used super troops ;-)
    Earlier , for one week i did hybrid attacks with super wb and next week super witch bats or lightning
    And my hit rate was more with super witch was better than hybrid
    Now that the super troop cooldown is gone , i am continuosly using super witches legends league and have come to my all time best of 5500+ trophies
    I recommend everyone to give it a try for one week , you wont regret :-)
    Also if it is over powered then i am sure it could get nerfed at some time but till then enjoy 🙂
    Last edited by Rhodesway31; October 18th, 2020 at 04:51 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Actually today there were more super witches attack then ever before in any qualifiers.
    There were at least 10 super witches attack with average hit rate being above 90 percent

Quote Originally Posted by arijitkoner98 View Post
    In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?
    Have you noticed during every qualifier there is a change at the last minute such as new hero levels and this year increased army camps?