Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super witches too op?

Super witches too op?

In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?

Millennial Club
    I think they are underatted

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I think they are underatted
    Definitely seems like that with the performance shown by them in the qualifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by arijitkoner98 View Post
    In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?
    Can you easily 3 star max bases with super withches?, there is reason they are selected in qualifiers don't you think.
    Why you want to compare only few selected players, there are players who have 3 started using normal Archers and minions does that mean they are op as well

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    Can you easily 3 star max bases with super withches?, there is reason they are selected in qualifiers don't you think.
    Why you want to compare only few selected players, there are players who have 3 started using normal Archers and minions does that mean they are op as well
    I am saying this only because of the high hit rate this strategy has got in the qualifiers, as I said. This was my conclusion, you may differ with it.

I am saying this only because of the high hit rate this strategy has got in the qualifiers, as I said. This was my conclusion, you may differ with it.
    We can't exactly draw that conclusion . Cause the qualifiers these days are a lot about mind games . So it's about catching your opponents off guard. It's not hard to defend against super witches if you're prepared. But if you're not ready for them , you'll be wrecked. Itzu actually explained why they went for super witches in his video.

Millennial Club
    They aren't broken but the extra 20 housing space and the players negligence about this troop made it more viable than before, though super witches have above 90 percent hit rates in all qualifiers since there release

Forum Elder
    Given that the pros could three star a base with 5 pool noodles and a fluffy pillow, I dont think using using their statistics with any troop is any indicator of something being overpowered. In the hands of an expert, any troop is dangerous.

How about we focus on the 99.9% of the player base outside of the pros shall we?
    Last edited by Tosti111; October 17th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

How does an extra 20 space affect the number of Super Witches you can take into battle. Before 280 space - 7 SWs. After 300 space - 7 SWs and 20 space left. Break one in half?

Here we go again,any troop used wisely by a good player becomes overpowered.I can't understand this logic.