Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super witches too op?

  1. #1

    Super witches too op?

    In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?

  2. #2
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,369
    I think they are underatted

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I think they are underatted
    Definitely seems like that with the performance shown by them in the qualifiers.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Powerpunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by arijitkoner98 View Post
    In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?
    Can you easily 3 star max bases with super withches?, there is reason they are selected in qualifiers don't you think.
    Why you want to compare only few selected players, there are players who have 3 started using normal Archers and minions does that mean they are op as well

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    Can you easily 3 star max bases with super withches?, there is reason they are selected in qualifiers don't you think.
    Why you want to compare only few selected players, there are players who have 3 started using normal Archers and minions does that mean they are op as well
    I am saying this only because of the high hit rate this strategy has got in the qualifiers, as I said. This was my conclusion, you may differ with it.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by arijitkoner98 View Post
    I am saying this only because of the high hit rate this strategy has got in the qualifiers, as I said. This was my conclusion, you may differ with it.
    We can't exactly draw that conclusion . Cause the qualifiers these days are a lot about mind games . So it's about catching your opponents off guard. It's not hard to defend against super witches if you're prepared. But if you're not ready for them , you'll be wrecked. Itzu actually explained why they went for super witches in his video.

  7. #7
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by arijitkoner98 View Post
    In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?
    They aren't broken but the extra 20 housing space and the players negligence about this troop made it more viable than before, though super witches have above 90 percent hit rates in all qualifiers since there release

  8. #8
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by arijitkoner98 View Post
    In the qualifiers, out of 8 hits with super witches, 6 have tripled and 2 have been 2 stars in high 90s so far. Are they too op now with the increased army camp space and the ability to carry 5 of them instead of 4 earlier?
    Given that the pros could three star a base with 5 pool noodles and a fluffy pillow, I dont think using using their statistics with any troop is any indicator of something being overpowered. In the hands of an expert, any troop is dangerous.

    How about we focus on the 99.9% of the player base outside of the pros shall we?
    Last edited by Tosti111; October 17th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

  9. #9
    Forum Elder toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,457
    How does an extra 20 space affect the number of Super Witches you can take into battle. Before 280 space - 7 SWs. After 300 space - 7 SWs and 20 space left. Break one in half?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    419
    Here we go again,any troop used wisely by a good player becomes overpowered.I can't understand this logic.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •