Thread: Active forum users

Centennial Club

Active forum users

Hey !
    Is there anywhere some statistics available about how many people use forums , how many people are active right now , highest amount of users online
    I am just curious to know and didnt found anything related to it on search
    As clash of clans 's followings is visible on fb , insta , twitter , yt
    So just wanted to know that approximately how many people are here on coc forums

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    Hey !
    Is there anywhere some statistics available about how many people use forums , how many people are active right now , highest amount of users online
    I am just curious to know and didnt found anything related to it on search
    As clash of clans 's followings is visible on fb , insta , twitter , yt
    So just wanted to know that approximately how many people are here on coc forums
    Hey!
    If you go to the forum home page and look near the bottom, there are some statistics (although those numbers are forum-wide and not any particular subforum, like CoC, I believe).
    Last edited by Tahoe; October 17th, 2020 at 05:07 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

>>>>>>>"
    Together"<<<<<<<

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hey!
    If you go to the forum home page and look near the bottom, there are some statistics (although those numbers are forum-wide and not any particular subforum, like CoC, I believe).
    Ohh thank you so much mate
    I saw them :-)
    Last edited by Rhodesway31; October 17th, 2020 at 06:03 AM.

there are a lot of people here
    Last edited by evgeshawith; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evgeshawith View Post
    there are a lot of people here
    True, but comparing it to the amount of Clash players worldwide the number of people here are tiny. I personally know many clash players that have never heard of or even know the existence of this forum.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:42 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    True, but comparing it to the amount of Clash players worldwide the number of people here are tiny. I personally know many clash players that have never heard of or even know the existence of this forum.
    Yeah even if we see following of clash games on social media platforms such insta , twitter , fb , youtube etc
    Its pretty huge
    And forums have comparatably less users / active users but still this place is one of the most reliable place to get some good knowledge about game , players taste & preferences , future updates / ideas
    Also we can directly place our problems / queries over here and some experinced players would try their best to give answers to the questions
    Even supercell staff members directly clears out the doubts / fake information and stuff like that
    Also the moderators make sure to provide a healthy enviroment over here and forum rules make sure that every user is respectfully giving his thoughts / reply
    Unlike some other social media sites

Hello, I am a new member

Quote Originally Posted by thanhan11 View Post
    Hello, I am a new member
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Depending on which game(s) you play, there is a ton of interesting and helpful information within the threads of those games here on the forum. Be sure to check out these threads first!:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post10705060

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...wfull=1#post22
    Last edited by Tahoe; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:24 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

>>>>>>>"
    Together"<<<<<<<