Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you my forever home?

Pro Member
    6 year old neighborhood with 124 golden trophies searches for independent new members.

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 124🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 12-48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

Once our derby is complete and the hustle and bustle is over we do tend to be a quieter group.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

We will have two less competitive relaxed derbies per month. This means we wont be trying to finish in 12 hours that week! lol We will still go for 10 tasks at highest points though. If it looks like we would not be placing top three that week then no tenth would be required of course!

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:24 PM.

#PC2V2P8G2
    Please add me as a friend!
    😆😇
    PYVP02G9 Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood
    Or join us!🐰🕛❤🐔🐷🐄🐑🐐

We are building a Strong Neighborhood--exactly as you seek! 20 members. Derby not required but Derby requirements are serious. Commitment to join derby is usually 2700 pts/about 9 320 tasks.

Group Notifications are used to reserve tasks and be ready! We have 6-8 Active Derby players each week. We have been in Championship since I can remember! 10th task NOT required but sometimes requested if placing is close.

If you add me as friend, then Visit *Mr. Roger's Neighborhood*. I will send invite or you can join/request. Or you can join/request as settings change.

Our neighbors care, trade, and give! We cooperate So much that all new members say how happy they are. Sadly, many become inactive wo communication. We do communicate! Active helpful players are Elders fast!

😍We have a Facebook Group JUST for us but mostly only use to have derby discussion about goals such as Bingo derby! Mr.Roger's Neighborhood (Rodger's) on FB.

We all have active farms and we all level up fast with all the help!

Again, add me as friend and check us out!
    Thanks for consideration!
    ♡Doublet's♡Sonrays♡
    Last edited by SkyeDaiz; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:49 PM.

Come give us a try

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.