Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you my forever home?

Are you my forever home?

Let me tell you what I'm looking for to see if I'm a good fit for your NH

What I offer:

Level 143 farm with maxed fishing and town
    I am on multiple times daily
    If I have it and you need it...it's yours
    I have been part of hoods that are on the GLB...they just weren't quite the right fit
    I do stack for the derby if you're NH requires it although it's no my favorite way to play I do understand the reason for it.

What I Want:

A team that is derby focused...I buy the extra task
    A team that doesn't mind trading because I always have too many bolts and never enough planks
    A team that plays the valley

I am a fairly quiet somewhat independent player. My last long term hood was 19 months ago and I was part of that hood for 18 months. I've been apart of a couple hoods since then but never longer than a couple months because it just wasn't the right fit. I'm not a huge fan of external social platforms for chatting...FB KIK or discord but if your hood is a good fit in every other way well everyone has to compromise a little. Also I would prefer a team where members are derby focused. I've gotten excited reading a post from a NH recruiting, they say they are derby focused, go to check it out and out of 25 members 3 are in the derby. I understand everyone has a life and people will opt out from time to time but I don't want to be part of a NH where that scenario is the norm.

Looking forward to finding my forever home!

Will pm you

New Bloke/Chick
    Sent you pm

Sent you a pm
    Ripley’s Farm #PQ9PUQQY
    Lvl 165, town 47 #ULU2U8Y

Kindred: similar in kind; one’s family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, derby-focused, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Chat – its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve maximum points per derby (10 x 320 point tasks), if opted in
    • Additional point goal for special derbies
    • Be at least level 60 – will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly
    • Willing to communicate with hoodies via KIK

Current composition:

• Medium sized hood – 20 hoodies (although we have 4 that don’t derby)
    • 87 gold, 49 silver, 29 bronze
    • Farm levels – 69 through 195
    • Town levels – 22 through 54
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Vietnam, Indonesia
    • Leader: Sam's Place (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

You sound like you would be a great fit for our hood!

👋👋Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing 1 more ***Derby Focused Players*** for our ***Championship League hood*** .

A Collective is defined as- A group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective.

👩🏼♥🌾🧑🏽♥🌾We are a team of international experienced players levels 36-142. Due to our strategies we always place in the top 3. Our goal is to be within the top 200 on the global leaderboard. We currently have 29 extremely active members! Played a few derbies and want to take it to the next level? We love to support and teach young farms how to be competitive.

☑️Levels 36 and above
    ☑️320/400 only
    ☑️Must have derby experience.
    ☑️Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    ☑️Must have discord for easier communication
    ☑️18+
    ☑️English speaking hood.
    ☑️No outside trading. (There’s no need when you join our hood)
    ☑️ Must be able to finish derby in 4 days or less.
    ☑️Town needs to be at level 13
    ☑️Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

🤩We are friendly, active, and very helpful. Very understanding if you need to opt out for derby! We all have lives! Just let someone know. 🙂

📲Dm me for more info!
    👒Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR

Come and never leave!🎃WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES, ENTER IF YOU DARE! 🎃 🐠Spirit’s Peace is seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is the global leaderboard. Our main hood is 🏅Championship league with 79 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    🗺️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 40-75, looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer-

🐣Spirit’s Peace Annex
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound at 232! It’s also where some of our main members race their baby farms. It’s extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! We have 22 active members and looking for more!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Maybe! check out the recruitment page.
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Fresh Spawn

Come to my Neighborhood

Feel free to join my neighborhood. Im trying to build a friendly neighborhood of people who want to play together. My wife and I have been playing for 5 years. We have never had a group of neighbors who dont eventually get bored with the game. We neec more derby people to help us compete pass the Profesional league in the derby. We both share items for upgrading and keep Tom for emergencies. You will find friends and chat with us I promise ❤ tag#8CLOGVLJ

QUOTE=Hinkle1209;12692876]Let me tell you what I'm looking for to see if I'm a good fit for your NH

What I offer:

Level 143 farm with maxed fishing and town
    I am on multiple times daily
    If I have it and you need it...it's yours
    I have been part of hoods that are on the GLB...they just weren't quite the right fit
    I do stack for the derby if you're NH requires it although it's no my favorite way to play I do understand the reason for it.

What I Want:

A team that is derby focused...I buy the extra task
    A team that doesn't mind trading because I always have too many bolts and never enough planks
    A team that plays the valley

I am a fairly quiet somewhat independent player. My last long term hood was 19 months ago and I was part of that hood for 18 months. I've been apart of a couple hoods since then but never longer than a couple months because it just wasn't the right fit. I'm not a huge fan of external social platforms for chatting...FB KIK or discord but if your hood is a good fit in every other way well everyone has to compromise a little. Also I would prefer a team where members are derby focused. I've gotten excited reading a post from a NH recruiting, they say they are derby focused, go to check it out and out of 25 members 3 are in the derby. I understand everyone has a life and people will opt out from time to time but I don't want to be part of a NH where that scenario is the norm.

Looking forward to finding my forever home![/QUOTE]

I sent you a private message!