Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th12 heroes-52/53/21 #8PPUPY9UL looking for a new clan

Th12 heroes-52/53/21 #8PPUPY9UL looking for a new clan

Hi!

I can put about half an hour everyday so you can say I am fairly active. Looking for an English speaking,(no matter what the location is) active war clan.

Centennial Club
    Hi there!

We're a lvl 6 war clan and we'd love to have you on the team!

We war daily, participate in CWLs and max clan games each time. You can opt in or out of wars as you like.

Discord is necessary to join, we're pretty active there and have friendly and helpful members to have fun and chat with.

Be sure to check us out!

Clan name: House of Tights

Clan tag: #2PL02QRVP

Death b4 Defeat Level 19 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champion League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure in 3 starring a base. Fun and relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt in and out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Hi there, I thought maybe you'd like to check out my clan Beautwagons! #29LPP29JR, We're a canadian based, international english speaking clan, war record 43-16-1. CWL Crystal III, we have a laid back vibe with an emphasis on winning! check us out if you are interested.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...II-TH9-Discord

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=29LPP29JR

Please check out our clan. Details are in the signature

#jv08u0pj – absent doom

Clash Games Clan TH11+

RECRUITMENT: TH11+ 2000 trophies min req

Join for Clan Games!

Absent Doom #JV08U0PJ

Clan Level:

A relaxed clan.

To Join, just say your from the forums!

"lots of active people" -

"It's a really great group we have here" -

Clan is Beast Blood 3, lvl 10 and part of the Beast Blood clans ( Beast Blood & and Beast Blood 2) Looking for active players who can keep a 1:2 donation ratio, do 1000 CG, do both war attacks and are loyal. Communication in chats is important, but keep it friendly. If ur interested but donít have enough trophies add me at #PRLG0Q0Y8 and Iíll invite. Ty and GL wherever you go.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG), Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO) & RSG (#29GPUVYLY)

About Bregan D'aerth:

21st level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    447 war wins

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    16th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters II
    320 war wins

About Gizzarchads:
    9th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal I
    37 war wins

About RSG:
    6th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    19 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads' Requirements:
    TH13 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 55 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 40 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 30 combined hero levels

RSG requirements: Currently accepting all accounts. We recently took over this clan and we're looking to build it up into a winner. Right now it mostly serves as a clan for players who don't make the lineup in the other 3 clans to fight in CWL.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, Nepal, Sweden, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Ireland, China & Germany i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, and all of my 12s. No 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL in Bregan or in Fear Boners.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel597 View Post
    Hi!

I can put about half an hour everyday so you can say I am fairly active. Looking for an English speaking,(no matter what the location is) active war clan.
    CLAN LEVEL 8
    english speaking
    Max donation
    Chill clan not too sweaty
    B2B wars (17 war win streak)
    Crystal 3
    No donation limit (neednot maintain 1:1 1:2 and all that)
    Clan war not necessary (Ur choice)
    Clan games 80k average