Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Offence is broken?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Please do understand that casual players play this game too. The 'competitive' player base is probably just 0.00001% or less, of the total users.

10 times per month triple rate at 'flagship' TH13(which is just 4.1667% triple rate) that you are suggesting doesnt feel very good to me, broken or whatever. There are a lot of posts by casual players saying that attacking has become too difficult/3-starring is impossible/game is too competitive/game is becoming too complex and whatever.
    If a player has very little sense of attacking, he can easily triple right now

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Guess after 6 years of playing, FCing many times a week, watching videos and trying new strats and having a max 13, I must have zero attacking sense. Thanks for letting me know that this game is not for me or for most of the folks I know.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Guess after 6 years of playing, FCing many times a week, watching videos and trying new strats and having a max 13, I must have zero attacking sense. Thanks for letting me know that this game is not for me or for most of the folks I know.
    That's not what he/she is saying at all. What he/she is saying is anyone can 3* a base currently.

So you playing for 6 years, doing FC after FC, watching video and trying to learn new strategy. You're trying to get better and learn a better attack try to learn how to built a good base. You're ok with your new base that you took time to build getting destroyed by someone who does no FC and couldn't care less about trying to learn or get better at the game?
    Last edited by Filthy1; October 19th, 2020 at 04:23 PM.

This .....

I guess I have zero attacking sense too. As do most of the people attacking me in legends. I've been tripled twice this season and have 2 defenses. I have 6 triples this season.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy1 View Post
    That's not what he/she is saying at all. What he/she is saying is anyone can 3* a base right.

So you playing for 6 years, doing FC after FC, watching video and trying to learn new strategy. You're trying to get better and learn a better attack try to learn how to built a good base. You're ok with your new base that you took time to build getting destroyed by someone who does no FC and couldn't care less about trying to learn or get better at the game?
    What I read is if i cant three star a base I must not even qualify as being “anybody”.

I love designing bases and have done so since TH8. I recognize that it is also a skill to design good bases but I also realize that the game ebbs and flows. Right now most TH13s are maxed offensively but for at least another month or so most 13s will not have upgraded their defenses. Most designers have not had time to tweak their bases to manage the extra troops and troop upgrades and super troops that have just become available. This also includes the best of the best base designers as well which means that none of those lesser beings have had a chance to copy those god level bases either.

No matter what Itzu or anyone else says, until most of the TH13 player base has had a chance to get those defenses, adjust their bases or copy from the experts, it is far too early to suggest that anything is broken or out of whack. Two months from now would be an excellent time to have this discussion, right now it is knee jerk reaction from folks who dont like that their base that stood up well before the upgrade is suddenly not as effective.

As for who attacks my base, I dont care if it is Itzu or someone who just fell ofF a turnip truck and landed in COCland. If my base fails, I look to see where and why and what I can do to make it better. Why should I care about the skill level of an attacker?
    Last edited by Tosti111; October 19th, 2020 at 04:45 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy1 View Post
    ...the point is you shouldn't be going from giving up a 3 once every 2 or 3 days to getting 3ed 2 or 3 times a day.
    Why not?

You don't need a pro player saying this to understand that game is way off balance, play the game & u can easily get it that its broken right now
    I play the game and I can't see it is broken. Broken to me must mean something very different than it does to you.

No he can't. Perhaps you like defense harder and you find it more fun when 3 stars are more rare. That is a fine opinion and I won't say your opinion is "wrong" just because I disagree. Who am I to tell someone else what is more fun for them? However, when you make outlandish claims like this, I will say you are wrong.
    Last edited by 2222; October 19th, 2020 at 05:59 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I guess not for me as well.😢

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I can't imagine that many maxed players didn't. BoB > HoB > HoB, then a bit of loot management > RoE > BoE & boom, an instant 7% bump in troop capacity.
    We didn't. We saved a HoB, had enough medals to buy another one, used a BoB and a BoE. 1 minutes after the update came out we maxed camps and upgraded two troops (with hammers).
    Resource management includes hammer management and just in case I bought hammers even when I was totally max.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    We didn't. We saved a HoB, had enough medals to buy another one, used a BoB and a BoE. 1 minutes after the update came out we maxed camps and upgraded two troops (with hammers).
    Resource management includes hammer management and just in case I bought hammers even when I was totally max.
    "We didn't" what? You're describing the same process as mine.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #150
    I talk about 13
    Not any TH13 that anybody else here recognises.

You don't need a pro player saying this to understand that game is way off balance, play the game & u can easily get it that its broken right now
    It is less broken now than it was before the last update.

Thank you for letting us know you don't believe anybody outside the very top elite in this game has even a "very little" sense of attacking.

Just because you are in that top hundredth of a percent does not mean the rest are so poor. That is very insulting to the player base here (and to most of those who have posted in this thread).